The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Went hard at GameStop with all the credit I've built up...
Control
Pokemon Shield
Jedi Fallen Order
The Outerworlds

So far Jedi Fallen Order is my GOTY with Death Stranding right behind it. Haven't booted the other 2 yet so that could change...
Outer world's>

If you like it now just wait until you get to chapter 3. That's when addiction sets in :lol:
Bro you weren't kidding. Just stole that system control thing back from the MULES
I was already having fun waxing them with the hands and strands, add in the bola gun and it's too much fun. Especially to that 80s synth track that plays
I'm loving those TPP mechanics that transferred over from the look of that loadout screen and then things like the codec.
Soundtrack hits right when you need it to.

Playing it on hard so there were a few times where I hit some walls but kept pushing on and the reward has been so gratifying.

Death Stranding will get picked up when it hits $20.

Loved the MGS series. 5 was good but my least favorite.

What’s the cheapest ps4 gonna be black Friday

I sold mine a while ago but I’m tempted to come back
On top of that
2K send me a code to download 2K20
Anyone tryna cop that off me
For two twinkies and a soda
I saw $199 for a PS4 Slim and a choice of 2-3 games.

This new PS4 Pro is so quiet compared to the one I first bought lol

Side note, Fallen Order is fun, but gawd damn the fighting is a challenge lol

HZD, God of War, Spiderman and Sekiro have been my favorite games this console generation.

Jedi fallen order is up there with them so far.

Lowkey good to hear. From the videos and some of the comments from reviewers, I was developing the perception that the combat was more about looking pretty than offering a tactical challenge.

received_511258162793636.jpeg

about to get this copy tomorrow. im really glad i got a chance to snag this, getting a physical copy is hard af

Death Stranding my GOTY. I haven't even gotten to the "good part" of the game everyone is talking about and I already LOVE it. And if it gets even better it's safe to say it's my GOTY.

Speaking of loud, the PS5 looks like it’s going to the loudest console ever. Those vents and fans going to be in overdrive.

Bro you weren't kidding. Just stole that system control thing back from the MULES
I was already having fun waxing them with the hands and strands, add in the bola gun and it's too much fun. Especially to that 80s synth track that plays
I'm loving those TPP mechanics that transferred over from the look of that loadout screen and then things like the codec.
Soundtrack hits right when you need it to.

Playing it on hard so there were a few times where I hit some walls but kept pushing on and the reward has been so gratifying.
quick tip:
1. Steal mule truck and raid their camp of supplies
2. Take said supplies to auto pavers around the map to rebuild the roads
3. Come back to literally thousands of likes an hour
4. Repeat

You jump levels like crazy from people using the roads you rebuild and all the likes they give you. It’s probably the biggest contributor to my addiction to the game :lol:

I was hoping they’d remove the track pad but you kind of need it for BC :ohwell:

Seems like fewer people have been online playing and there’s less frequent events.
The community event is coming next month, along with a new monster so that's gonna be fun. Hopefully they include a Kulve Taroth update as well to make farming her worth it in master rank.
I still play it, it's just that I recently got Divinity: Original Sin 2 on PC and have been enjoying it. :lol:
That, and I've also been helping friends playing Nioh for the first time. It's so much fun watching them struggle. :lol:

Looks like the controller is just thicker. Looks like the size of an xbox controller as opposed to the skinny DS4. I'm here for it. Skipped the whole PS4 Generation, so I look forward to scooping this up in 2021 (yes I know it comes in 2020, but I don't mess with the first batch of any console)

Back
Top Bottom