The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Everyone just gonna ignore that the TLOU Part II first minute on the new trailer was basically a scene taken from RDR 2 :lol:

Oh how people like to Slander RDR II because they felt the game pacing was to slow for them or because RDR II online is buns :lol:

The first game also had riding horses in the winter out west.
lastofus-spot2.jpg

Wait for it...

3b1c8e34a4f793c3f705a89110d24827.jpg

The boys in this thread who think this game is the GOAT or top 3 will not tolerate any slander towards this game :lol:

I’m ready for TLOU man I’m ready
Will be playing the first one again before this comes out

man I’m glad Joel is alive
And I still wonder who are the new characters that was on the second trailer from earlier this year

My birthday's in February... :smile:

I don't know if I need that Ellie edition, but I would love to have the steelbook and art book. Maybe Collector's?

I wish I could go to that press event to check out the game.

I don't know if I need that Ellie edition, but I would love to have the steelbook and art book. Maybe Collector's?

I seriously don't even think the trade in value for a XB1X at GS or Best Buy would be enough to even cover the cost of TLOU Part II Ellie edition which goes for $259+ tax :lol:

Eh, I won’t diss RDR like that. GTA w/ horses is definitely not RDR. RDR is up there with TLOU in terms of storytelling, it’s just not better :lol:

RDR > GTA
no diss to rdr to compare it with gta
tlou storytelling is head and shoulders of rdr
but its still good

YOOOOOOOO
THIS BETTER BE THE DAMN GOAT
MAAAAAAAAN IM SO HYPE
THE LAST OF US IS TOP 5 ALL TIME
MIGHT BE TOP 3
MAN OH MAN IM HYPE
I CANT ****ING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT
:pimp: :pimp:
hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23
please just tell me
storywise will it trump the first one please just tell me man

You’re going to have such a crisis of emotions that you might actually start tipping after you finish this game.

I'm in February too. :pimp:
So much to play, so little time. :lol:

You’re going to have such a crisis of emotions that you might actually start tipping after you finish this game.
tenor.gif

damn its that good???
will i still have this game in my digital library when ps5 releases
so i dont have to rebuy???
:nerd:

either way i cant wait man i cant wait

Feb is gonna be a good month for you my dude.

Press are playing the 3 hour demo right now. New gameplay footage and reactions will be up on Thursday at 8am PST.

Did you ever get the care package I sent?

i'm hoping to feel the same about the ffVII remake.
dunno how when we're only getting Midgar: the game for part one but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom