The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

dc5eb53adee7418da0d009eeab66e7f07a025414.gifv

Wait for the SNOB PC gamer on this thread to come in and chime in on here :lol:

I must be in the minority here. I thought the NFS reboot on PS4 was not good, but Payback was great, and Heat was even better in my opinion.

Have any of y'all traded in your ps4 towards your ps5 pre-orders?

If so, which model did you trade in?

Kinda just wanna sell my PS4 to a family member. What's the word on having my PSN logged on PS4 and PS5 simultaneously? I don't remember what it was like for PS3 to PS4. If we're able to both be on. I could sell this PS4 Pro for a lot more with all these games attached to my acct.

Kinda just wanna sell my PS4 to a family member. What's the word on having my PSN logged on PS4 and PS5 simultaneously? I don't remember what it was like for PS3 to PS4. If we're able to both be on. I could sell this PS4 Pro for a lot more with all these games attached to my acct.

If its family, just give it to them man...

PO

Yea it works but your PS4 messages get sent to your PS3 account every time you sign in and the system bogs down to a crawl.

Also sometimes you get an exclamation point next your name on PS4 if you sign on PS3.

You could just game share all of your games

Japanese influencers will be the first to get hands on this Sunday.
We will finally see one in the wild.

Yeah the xsex backwards compatibility looked pretty good with basically unlocking framerates and graphics, expecting the same for ps5.

Yeah the xsex backwards compatibility looked pretty good with basically unlocking framerates and graphics, expecting the same for ps5.

It doesn't unlock framerates as far as I saw. It just improved the framerates for games with unlocked framerates or made ones with locked framerates have less drops.

:pimp:

Let's see this BC

I don't think we'll see that from them Japanese influencers :lol:
They will probably only be allowed to play Astro's Playroom.

I just want to see the hardware in hand.

It's ok, you can relax.

Hush child.

It doesn't unlock framerates as far as I saw. It just improved the framerates for games with unlocked framerates or made ones with locked framerates have less drops.

I don't think we'll see that from them Japanese influencers :lol:
They will probably only be allowed to play Astro's Playroom.

I just want to see the hardware in hand.

Devs will have the option to add frame rate unlocks for previous games. Same with PS5

Back
Top Bottom