The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If they discounted the 2k version that comes with the next gen port I probably would've pulled the trigger
EA gets rightfully ****ted on but atleast madden and fifa will be free to upgrade on next gen consoles.

also nhl 94 coming back out with updated rosters this month :nthat:

Last edited:
I dont care how peter looks what face model played him or what shoes miles wears all I want to know is if insomniac finally put da heights in the game? they acting like we're part of the bronx and not manhattan.

How do people not know that literally every conversation they have is already being recorded and/or monitored in one way or another??? Trust me... There's no privacy when it comes to communications at all.
We're talking about it in the Xbox thread but MS has been listen for years. I've seen a few people twitter say as much too. Tech companies don't care.

EA gets rightfully ****ted on but atleast madden and fifa will be free to upgrade on next gen consoles.

also nhl 94 coming back out with updated rosters this month :nthat:

They are free upgrades because they WON'T be built from the ground up. Just hi res reskins of current gen. It's pathetic. I think 2k should rightfully charge, they are developing a brand new game!

We're talking about it in the Xbox thread but MS has been listen for years. I've seen a few people twitter say as much too. Tech companies don't care.

True, but I'm thinking beyond that even. Phones, voice assistants like brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby mentioned (which are literally activated by a single word, do people think they aren't always listening?? :lol:) social media.

Like you said, these tech companies don't care. They sell literally all of our information. Media has people thinking it's just China and Chinese companies when public enemy #1 when it comes to that stuff is the companies here.

And of course, the Government also has access to all that any time they want. It's just a fact of life now.

Playstation and Xbox hearing you saying the N word in party chat is small beans.

They are free upgrades because they WON'T be built from the ground up. Just hi res reskins of current gen. It's pathetic. I think 2k should rightfully charge, they are developing a brand new game!
they didn't build it from the ground up like 2k but its not really a reskin as they added new animations, lighting and controller haptics for next gen

True, but I'm thinking beyond that even. Phones, voice assistants like brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby mentioned (which are literally activated by a single word, do people think they aren't always listening?? :lol:) social media.

Like you said, these tech companies don't care. They sell literally all of our information. Media has people thinking it's just China and Chinese companies when public enemy #1 when it comes to that stuff is the companies here.

And of course, the Government also has access to all that any time they want. It's just a fact of life now.

Playstation and Xbox hearing you saying the N word in party chat is small beans.
Bruh I know but also the every day person is stupid. We've been documented from BIRTH. Most people act like this is all new. Nope they are just able to get the info faster and easier. People post all they movements online. Devices always on and near them. We already gave up our privacy for "freedom"

Bruh I know but also the every day person is stupid. We've been documented from BIRTH. Most people act like this is all new. Nope they are just able to get the info faster and easier. People post all they movements online. Devices always on and near them. We already gave up our privacy for "freedom"

You right bro. I have too much faith in people sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom