The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Glad the color of the controller (everything) is off white grayish. Better than plain white to turn soft off white after weeks of greasy hand grease all over em lol.

tenor.gif

Realistically, when will the PS5 be widely available without having to attempt to snipe one from an online retailer and without having to be at a store early?

Like just walk in to a store or hop on Best Buy and order.

Spring?

I wonder how much the digital consoles will go for? In this, “have to have it now,” age.. I wish I could’ve got 3-4.

Yea you're probably right. I was being optimistic with the extra units they'll build but the hype and pandemic is in full force

Not sure if I'm colorblind or some people in here are, but the PS5 still looks Trump rally white to me.

check out some of the reviews online. The guy that took apart the dual sense held it up next to a white ds4 - the 5 theme is a grey hue. Not ps1 grey but more akin to PSVR... which I like.

Man after being drip fed info for a minute
We gonna be bustin at the seams with a ton of reviews of games, the system itself , and the accessories. The week before and during launch bout to be nuts!

Last edited:
check out some of the reviews online. The guy that took apart the dual sense held it up next to a white ds4 - the 5 theme is a grey hue. Not ps1 grey but more akin to PSVR... which I like.

Yea, I don't know about this one, bruh...

Screenshot 2020-10-25 134316.png

It's literally a brighter white than the DS4, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom