The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, what is the context of this? 😅😅🤷‍♂️

Justin Wong is one of the greatest professional gamers of all time.

And as it goes with old, niche games, the only people still online are people who only play that game which makes it difficult for new players because there aren’t people at your skill level to practice with.

So when you hop online you get waxed. And I mean WAXED

1726342364096.png

1726424657103.png

Worst part is the Marvel Collection doesn't have cross play so if you're on a platform with less players, the concentration of killers is higher.
I would only play on PSN for that reason.

Will never forget beating Seth in SF4 and thinking yea, I'm ready to go online.
First match, got absolutely destroyed by a Blanka. I knew my online days were numbered after that :lol:

Worst part is the Marvel Collection doesn't have cross play so if you're on a platform with less players, the concentration of killers is higher.
I would only play on PSN for that reason.

Will never forget beating Seth in SF4 and thinking yea, I'm ready to go online.
First match, got absolutely destroyed by a Blanka. I knew my online days were numbered after that :lol:

Can it be made crossplay in a future patch?

Can it be made crossplay in a future patch?

I doubt it will get cross-play.

The games are built on an old engine, the MT Framework which is why there's no native PS5 version and why initially, there was no Xbox version.
Capcom's moved all their games to the RE Engine. I don't think they will make the effort to update an old engine just to make the games cross-play.

If you're PSN or Steam, I think you're good. I think the physical + PSN combo is the most ideal but Steam will also have a deep discount at one point.

They're impressed by PSSR which is really good.
Impressive how they beat AMD's implementation considering Sony doesn't make GPUs.

PSSR on the pro is basically a testing ground for the tech which will be more mature when the PS6 comes out.
It's also going to get better with software upgrades too. If it even comes close to DLSS on the PS6 then we'll be eating good.

Still need more hands on analysis though.

Ahh, so the exact outcome when I play against the computer lol.

I need to read up on strategy for MvC2. I only pick characters that look cool :rofl:

Apologies if this has been posted, I was on a work trip last week.

This upgraded edition of the beloved action-adventure brings 4K resolution, ray tracing, and enhanced lighting and shadows to harness the power of today’s consoles. If you’re playing on PlayStation 5 with a DualSense controller, you’ll also get to experience the full impact of haptic feedback, adding extra depth and immersion to every strike as Death. The game’s loading times have been drastically improved thanks to SSD technology, ensuring a smoother experience overall.
Note: If you already own Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on PlayStation 4, you will receive a free upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version when the game launches on October 15th, 2024.

Almost done with Astrobot.

Love some of the characters represented. But without spoiling it, kind of sad to see a bunch missing the cut. Hopefully we see a sequel and some of these characters/licensing issues worked out.

Reminds me of not having Porshe in GT for the longest time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom