The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve only completed the first chapter but Yakuza: Like A Dragon is pretty dope so far. I can tell that this storyline is gonna be wild. Oh and the turn based combat is :pimp:

I’ve only completed the first chapter but Yakuza: Like A Dragon is pretty dope so far. I can tell that this storyline is gonna be wild. Oh and the turn based combat is :pimp:

Yeah it is really good man.

And yes - like mentioned it is functioning as a legit turn based RPG and I haven't even scratched the surface.

When I heard the voice actor for Max Payne in Control, I got real bummed out because Max Payne is dead.

R* sucks. They release one of the best 3rd person shooters ever and ever since it's junk *** GTA/RDR controls.

Last edited:
Finally popped in the Miles Morales disc the other night. I low key got bored of the 2018 Spidey game and never got around to finishing it.

But man so far I haven’t been able to put this one down! Miles fighting and finishing combos are dope as hell. And I’m finally getting to see some of the power of the PS5 with all the debris and particle effects:nerd:
I need DLC asap. I beat spider-man week 1 or 2.

Had my ps5 since launch

Went by local GameStop, they had a standard edition available for $460, impulse buy. I haven’t been playing games much over he years. So far it’s just ok. Load time is crazy fast and I love how easy it is to transfer from PS4. Outside of a few details the graphics aren’t a huge jump from the PS4.

Pretty sure the power of the system will be seen in the future though.

1 yr psn for $26.69

Wish I would’ve saw this yesterday. Signed up for the 1-month. :smh:

When I heard the voice actor for Max Payne in Control, I got real bummed out because Max Payne is dead.

R* sucks. They release one of the best 3rd person shooters ever and ever since it's junk *** GTA/RDR controls.
Streets definitely need a Max Payne 4 or something similar.
MP3 multiplayer was :wow:. I remember spending the whole summer of 2012 just playing the multiplayer. So much fun.

Can I just jump into that new Yakuza game? I haven’t played any myself, but the bits that I’ve watched always looked fun.

Felt nice to play Fifa after being on hiatus for almost a year. New Playstation UI feels clunky, but I guess I will get use to it. I also noticed that while playing, my screen chips out and goes black for a moment and then chips back in. I'm not using the HDMI that came with the system, so that could be a reason. Anyone else experienced this?

Ev-Usc7XcAoka7i.jpg

still 2020 Game of the Year!

Returnal is one of those games that should have been ready at launch. I most likely would have just based off the fact that is was next gen only and the hype of having something like that at launch would have made me cop. I’ll most likely wait for it to drop ~$30 or less.

Anyone interested in that Returnal game?

Me am. It looks dope. Next Gen graphics/gameplay...sign me up. Feels like it will never release...

Returnal is one of those games that should have been ready at launch. I most likely would have just based off the fact that is was next gen only and the hype of having something like that at launch would have made me cop. I’ll most likely wait for it to drop ~$30 or less.

It should have dropped with the launch but realistically most people out there don't even have the system still.....

Felt nice to play Fifa after being on hiatus for almost a year. New Playstation UI feels clunky, but I guess I will get use to it. I also noticed that while playing, my screen chips out and goes black for a moment and then chips back in. I'm not using the HDMI that came with the system, so that could be a reason. Anyone else experienced this?
That issue happened to me and my PS4 when I was using an old HDMI cable. How old is yours? My PS5 using the cable it came with, hasnt had that problem at all.

Heads up. There's a Prequel and Sequel sale going on the ps store.

Just picked up Metal Slug XX for $5.

Didn't see the entire list of games yet.

Back
Top Bottom