The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Rise of the Ronin is Koei Tecmo developed, Sony is just publishing. :lol:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is right though. With this year being so thin, we may see Sony's meteoric lead in console sales simply drop down to historic.

Seriously, it'll be interesting to see what relying on 2nd and 3rd party releases will look like this year. Probably a bunch of those stupid marketing deals where you can't decipher if/when the game will release on other consoles.
I wouldn’t mind Sony getting a gut check this year. 1 meaningful first party game (SM2) in a 2 year (2023-2024) span is wild. They gotta get that smoke just like MS, imo. Personally I’m not phased as I have a never ending backlog but it still bothers me that there aren’t any first party games that we know of but we got a Portal that know one asked for and a PSVR2 that probably won’t receive any worthy support.

I’ll grab Ronin after I beat Horizon Forbidden West. Still have Alan wake 2 and cyberpunk on my backlog. Never played a GoW game either so that’s there. Plus Returnal which is fun to jump into for stretches of time to run around. Don’t really need any other new games to play. Also never finished GOT so I gotta get back to that too.

1054d193-2224-4b6e-80d4-0bf8982ebffa-gif.3115478

Really on checking for Rise of the Ronin,

That aside this is an opportune year for me to try and knock out some of my backlog.
Rise of the Ronin is technically 2nd party famb. Isn't it?

Damn, so there isn't any new Sony 1st Party games you are looking forward to all year. Welp, all I gotta say to that is...

Little late, but I started a Fantasy Critic League. Looking for 8-10 teams

Please only join if you will commit to filling out your roster, regardless of your score and standing.

Plan to start the draft by Friday. Not going to set a draft time, just looking for people to keep on an eye on it and draft as quickly as possible, so as to wrap up by Sunday/Monday. I'd like to have the draft settled before Like a Dragon reviews come out (could be early next week, not sure) . It will be a 4 round draft + 6 pick up games.

Auto-drafting is highly discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame. Overseas folks won’t get any guff for auto-drafting. No one will, really.

If we do this and have a good time, I'll start it up earlier next year. And if we don't get this one going, someone remind me next year to start earlier. :lol:

If the current rules sucks, we'll make note of that for next year.

I can only have 2 active invite links at a time, so if you use one, let me know so I can make more OR create an account and post your Display name and Display Number here.

Last edited:

Please only join if you will commit to filling out your roster, regardless of your score and standing.

Plan to start the draft by Friday. Not going to set a draft time, just looking for people to keep on an eye on it and draft as quickly as possible, so as to wrap up by Sunday/Monday. I'd like to have the draft settled before Like a Dragon reviews come out (could be early next week, not sure) . It will be a 4 round draft + 6 pick up games.

Auto-drafting is highly discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame.

If we do this and have a good time, I'll start it up earlier next year. And if we don't get this one going, someone remind me next year to start earlier. :lol:

I can only have 2 active invite links at a time, so if you use one, let me know so I can make more OR create an account and post your Display name and Display Number here.

Is it free or are we playing for money? If so, I can't participate.
R.909499d152745f9b5a8312fb4fd56996

Hey guys, quick question.
If I purchase a digital copy of Modern Warfare “cross gen edition” will I get the graphics and gameplay of the PS4 version on the PS5? Or will the version automatically be upgraded to the PS5 version if installed on the PS5?
Will the little icon next to the game on the Home Screen be the PS4/PS5?

I hope that makes sense?

Auto-drafting is highly discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame.

Username: ThatBoyRick
Display #: 1204

I'll play.

Username: JGordonson
Display #: 4242

Auto-drafting is highly discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame. Overseas folks won’t get any guff for auto-drafting. No one will, really.

Bad Religion

Back
Top Bottom