The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RDR2 has a really good story. Really like the mechanics. This being my first time playing red dead I thought it was pretty annoying traveling to the other side of the map on a horse. Takes a really long time and sometimes I have to take a break :lol: Online is basura.

RDR2 has a really good story. Really like the mechanics. This being my first time playing red dead I thought it was pretty annoying traveling to the other side of the map on a horse. Takes a really long time and sometimes I have to take a break :lol: Online is basura.

I think that's why i initially stopped playing it. :lol:
If you didn't know, which I only figured on this recent play through, if you set up camp somewhere random one of this actions is fast travel, so you can get to your location in under 30 seconds.

I tend to still ride the horse, because i might randomly ride through a legendary animal area or a side mission might populate.

PO

Did Ubisoft just take this out from Assassins Creed Black Flag :lol:

They did. This has been known for a while now. Apparently a lot of people enjoyed the naval warfare stuff. Personally I didn’t like it at all.

I can’t wait to hear impressions on this one from stay lurkin stay lurkin

November 8th??! :rofl:

Excited for the February 2023 article announcing Ubisoft's disbelief at how Skull and Bones could underperform.

November 8th??! :rofl:

Excited for the February 2023 article announcing Ubisoft's disbelief at how Skull and Bones could underperform.
8658381F-5B4B-49B7-B4A2-2268F4C01182.gif

Right, and Skull and Bones comes out November 8th. Two different games, but why would you want to go up against one of the biggest releases of the year.

I enjoyed Black Flag alot so i will be picking up Skull and Bones.

No way am i paying retail for it, though :lol:

NBA 2K23 Championship Edition for $150 comes with a year of league pass. That’s a really good deal for those that don’t know.

One of the reasons I'm getting it.
Can't pass that up.

They really gonna have me buying 2k annually again :smh:
Because you know it's gonna be Kobe next year. Hoping they put some Mamba challenges in there.

Back
Top Bottom