The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Kobe but it’s the 25th anniversary of edition, I need them to put AI on it. He should have got the 20th, imo.

Rumored Extra/Premium games for July:

• Stray
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade + FF7R Episode Intermission
  • Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry
  • Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection
  • Saints Row 4: Re-Elected

Rumored Extra/Premium games for July:

• Stray
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade + FF7R Episode Intermission
  • Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry
  • Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection
  • Saints Row 4: Re-Elected

Weak.

No PS1 games either. That's what I am more interested in.

Currently bouncing between Triangle Strat, Chrono Cross, Wild ARMS, and Destiny 2.

Explain to me the relevancy that has as it pertains to your incredibly poor take?
Because a new IP being one of the most anticipated games in the last 5 years means nothing if the end product doesn’t hold up to what Bethesda is hyping up (just like the way Cyberpunk 2077 was with CDPR).

A sequel is lot easier to figure out the success or failure because they have the track record of the predecessor. I’m not sure why that is so hard to understand.

Last edited:
Anyone here ever own those scuf pro controllers?

I've seen the ps5 ones going for $200+

Because a new IP being one of the most anticipated games in the last 5 years means nothing if the end product doesn’t hold up to what Bethesda is hyping up (just like the way Cyberpunk 2077 was with CDPR).

A sequel is lot easier to figure out the success or failure because they have the track record of the predecessor. I’m not sure why that is so hard to understand.

I feel you.

GOW Update:

Had my first run in with a Valkyrie today.

After her beating the dog**** outta me for the tenth time I was like:

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif

I'll come byke when I level up some more. :lol:

I'm at the point in the story now where I just got the Blade of Chaos and are heading to Helheim to try and get the item to save Atreus.

Game is amazing and addictive.

I just purchased the 43 inch Sony BRAVIA TV X85K from Best Buy. I officially graduated to a 4K television from a 32 inch Samsung LED Smart HDTV (720p). During that time, I also finished Final Fantasy VII Remake and it would have to be one of my favorite video games of all time. I will starting INTERmission and using chapter select to complete another playthrough.

I remember how drained I felt when I beat that final Valkyrie who’s significantly stronger than the others. It took me hours so it didn’t even feel good when I did :lol:

Them Valkyries were fun. Yea they whooped me a few times especially that last one. But when I finally whooped them I was so hype lol. I beat all 9 only reason I didn’t plat GOW is I hate hunting artifacts and stuff. I’d have a lot more plats if it wasn’t for collecting stuff lol.

Loved the Valkyrie fights.
Last one was definitely a pain. though.

Gonna start my replay of GOW some time between sept-oct.

Interested to see what the reviews for Stray will be

Back
Top Bottom