The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was hype to play the Spider-Man dlc that’s included with ps plus extra, but unfortunately you don’t get access to the remastered ps5 version of the game.

Also I feel like insomniac/Sony didn’t get enough ish for locking the ps4 version on ps5 to 30 fps in order to force consumers into buying Spider-Man MM and upgrading to the ultimate edition to get the remaster.

All of this amounts to crappy business practices that the likes of EA and Ubisoft would get butchered for.

Now I’m wondering if I should hold out for the remaster or just go ahead and play the game at 30 fps.

Who even cares though? Same damn game is still being released for every console since it came out. I only got the remaster because it came with my PS4.

Was hype to play the Spider-Man dlc that’s included with ps plus extra, but unfortunately you don’t get access to the remastered ps5 version of the game.

Also I feel like insomniac/Sony didn’t get enough ish for locking the ps4 version on ps5 to 30 fps in order to force consumers into buying Spider-Man MM and upgrading to the ultimate edition to get the remaster.

All of this amounts to crappy business practices that the likes of EA and Ubisoft would get butchered for.

Now I’m wondering if I should hold out for the remaster or just go ahead and play the game at 30 fps.

You're comparing Insomniac to EA or Ubisoft because they wont give you a 60fps upgrade to a game for free? :lol:

Heaven forbid you are forced to play at 30fps like some common peasant. THAT WON'T STAND! PITCHFORKS! TORCHES! TO THE STREETS!

The fact you can’t respect the opinion and keep it moving and instead have to cape shows the level of fanboyism

I’m not saying the remaster should be free. But purposely locking the ps4 version to 30 fps on the ps5 to force you to purchase the remaster is objectively anti-consumer.

Ghost of Tsushima for example is another AAA ps exclusive, runs 30 on ps4 and ps4 version runs 60 on ps5. There are a ton of games like this. And I don’t look at it as the devs doing me a favor for letting my hardware work up to its ability.

Also clearly never said insomniac is on the level of those companies, just said if it’s something they did there would be pushback. You caping for them and defending it makes my point for me.

No, I wanted to make fun of you for such a elitist take. That's it. You're right, it would have been great for them to include it. But they chose not to. It's really not that serious.

I'm sorry if someone pushing back against what you posted on a public message board hurt your feelings, but unfortunately that is kind of the purpose of these things. Discourse and such.

But yes, huge fanboy, parents basement, acne, ect. You got me.

Basically if R* can’t monetize the hell out of it, they aren’t all that interested anymore.

GTA online changed everything.

Writing was on the wall when Houser and Benzies left Rockstar.

Yup. Dan Houser wrote all of the GTA, RDR, Bully games main storylines for single player on those.

Leslie Benzies was some super programmer tech and the main guy behind GTA Online for GTA V. The funniest story is in the official court docs for the lawsuit against him it says Sam Houser came at him during RDR1 development was really behind and R* San Diego was really having a hard time with the coding and told Benzies "I need the Benz" :lol:

Worked with someone that knew someone at Rockstar during RDR2 development and they vouched for how bad the working environment was. I guess they were halfway through developing the game and Rockstar decided to can it entirely and have them start over again after I don't know how many years.

Writing was on the wall when Houser and Benzies left Rockstar.

This is what has me concerned for GTA 6.
I honestly think the single player is gonna be some 6 hour intro to the new online mode.

Plus they turning down easy money w/ a RDR/GTA4 remake

Also not porting RDR2 to next/current gen???
That's something should be happening regardless of criticism.

Super salty about that last one

6506983_sd.jpg

Average reviews.

Might pick this up sometime this year.

Back
Top Bottom