The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smart to put out tlou again honestly. That garbage story for part 2 will want people replaying the first one. Throw in some hype and you’ve got people forgetting about the monstrosity that is part 2. Great gameplay and graphics, garbage story. Weak ending.

Shoulda made it a spin-off IMO.

SPOILER

And used Joel’s brother as the one being offed and having revenge szn for Abby that way. Just as a warm up to part 2. Whatever happened to ellies blood? Does she all of a sudden not care about curing everyone? Aren’t zombie stories supposed to end with at least an attempt for a cure. Not some damn walking in an aquarium talking about lacrosse practice

damn i thought a RDR2 port to current gen would be a no brainer. Just gave me another reason to not pick up RDR2 again lol.

crazy thing is i never even played GTAO like that but apparently thats where the money at for R* just hope the dont make GTA6 around being a online type of game. Im here for the single player experience

Smart to put out tlou again honestly. That garbage story for part 2 will want people replaying the first one. Throw in some hype and you’ve got people forgetting about the monstrosity that is part 2. Great gameplay and graphics, garbage story. Weak ending.

People really this upset about part 2? :lol:

It was game of the year and 10/10 across the board.

That being said I prefer the 1st game. That **** is all time great.

Haha nah it’s a great game. Just thought it’d be funny to diss pt 2. I don’t like the story bc you know, but it is a great game. I wanna replay it tbh.

I thought about it but I’ll be moving shortly after (I’m in the Army) and have a few other games that I’m looking forward to.

Madden :smh:
NBA 2K :smh:
Modern Warfare II
Star Ocean Divine Force
God of War Ragnarok
Callisto Protocol

One thing I’ll say about TLOU Part I is that I wish they’d have kept the multiplayer. Their mp was underrated, imo.

People that bought that game arent the brightest either, but regardless of, Rockstar didnt charge $70 for it. Also GTA is far more popular than TLoU.

Maybe I’m tripping but GTA V was $60 on PS3 and PS4. Then when it hit PS5, you had a window in which you could upgrade for $10? I can’t remember but don’t you have to pay full price now? Also I don’t think Xbox players was offered that same window, I think it was exclusive to PS+.

I could be totally wrong on all this. I gave up on GTA V right after I bought it on PS4.

edit: GTA V for PS5/Series X is $40 when it on sale.

Maybe I’m tripping but GTA V was $60 on PS3 and PS4. Then when it hit PS5, you had a window in which you could upgrade for $10? I can’t remember but don’t you have to pay full price now? Also I don’t think Xbox players was offered that same window, I think it was exclusive to PS+.

I could be totally wrong on all this. I gave up on GTA V right after I bought it on PS4.

edit: GTA V for PS5/Series X is $40 when it on sale.

one thing i failed to realize is how old GTA5 is

i picked it up day 1 and thought it was on PS4 to be reminded it dropped on PS3 :sick:

TLOU of remake isn't going to be a flop. That game has a big fan base and there are PC players who will play it there for the first time. Also with the HBO series it will get other non gamers and casuals interested in playing it for the first time.

I'll cop for $25 through my friend who works for Sony and also God Of War Ragnorok standard edition for $25.

$25 for GOW? You need my email and/or PSN ID? I’m cool with digital.

:lol:

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom