The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they do take COD off Playstation, y'all are going to legit think this had anything to do with it, aren't you?

If I’m being honest, I’m not going to give a damn. I think they should take it off. We know Sony wouldn’t throw them a bone. Xbox players still waiting for FF7R.

Microsoft already said they're not pulling CoD from PS. Way too much money being left on the table if they'd do that.

Xbox players can always play it on the PC.
Assuming they have a PC, right? If MS decides to pull COD off of PS, PS players will be able to play it on PC, assuming they have one, right?

Microsoft already said they're not pulling CoD from PS. Way too much money being left on the table if they'd do that.
No doubt. It’s just funny that some people act as if MS owes to Sony to leave it on their platforms.
Mentioning FF7 in the same breath as COD is...something.
Why does it matter that it’s COD. Sony paid to keep it off of Xbox. MS should be able to do them same with COD if they choose to. It shouldn’t matter, imo.

End of the day, it doesn’t really matter cause COD will be on PS until 2024. We’ll see what happens then.

I was thinking the same thing. If I’m Phil, I take COD off of PS and release that joint on Switch and obviously all Xbox and PC platforms :lol:

MS can do what they want when the deal closes. Part of me wants it to happen just to see the drama but I think free on gamepass and $70 on PS makes the most financial sense but Microsoft can afford to go either route.

Realeasing on Switch would just be petty though :lol:

It's been on Wii U, so don't see why there wouldn't be one on Switch eventually unless that Wii U ones didn't sell.

Serious question, do you own a Switch? I played Apex Legends on Switch and it’s one of the most ugliest games I’ve seen and it runs like trash. COD on Switch would be a waste of time :lol:

I assume you don’t like BR games? Apex is the best one out!
not necessarily, just too picky when it comes to that genre. although I prefer it more than PUBG. too many toxic players in PUBG and they're not that even good.

Ngl, I don’t think there’s a mp game that I’ve played that wasn’t toxic unless we’re counting Final Fantasy XIV. Even then, they’ll get on your *** if you don’t know what you’re doing :lol:

Ngl, I don’t think there’s a mp game that I’ve played that wasn’t toxic unless we’re counting Final Fantasy XIV. Even then, they’ll get on your *** if you don’t know what you’re doing :lol:
let's just say the frequency and numbers. of course we have encountered the type of those on every multi-player game. I'm just saying that the gaming experience though suffers and the game itself is compromised and people lose interest on playing them more quickly. just imagine yourself have to deal a bunch of LTG type players. while can be funny, it becomes too cringy in the long run.

MS can do what they want when the deal closes. Part of me wants it to happen just to see the drama but I think free on gamepass and $70 on PS makes the most financial sense but Microsoft can afford to go either route.

Realeasing on Switch would just be petty though :lol:

Game wouldn't even work pass the startup screen.

Tried Apex on switch and uts comical.

Yea, Sony probably should have just kept their mouths shut.

t0jekxiftbh41.jpg

Still a great game to fire up if you haven't yet, not much else like it and unfortunately won't be. Holds up well. I'm surprised it didn't sell much because to this day if there's a sale on it people rave about it and buy it. Maybe they stopped checking numbers too early.

Back
Top Bottom