The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Bend Studios -reated game, which has sold 9M units, is set in the Pacific Northwest after a devastating global pandemic. The game chronicles former motorcycle club member, Deacon St. John, as he fights to survive against the forces of despair and mutated, predatory humans in his quest to find the long lost, presumed dead, love of his life. Heughan will play Deacon St. John. I hear Turner’s script will be a love ballad to motorcycle movies; the bike being Deacon’s sole form of transportation, his horse in this would-be, modern-day western.

But No Days Gone 2????
and No Sam Witwer as Deacon????
days-gone.gif

Last edited:
Still don’t understand why we don’t have a days gone 2 in development. Yeah the first few hours weren’t the best but it did get going after

The first act is boring in days gone but once you get the hang of constantly getting oil it’s a fun a game. Solid 8/10 for me. Just crazy you don’t get to fight hoards till like the last 12 hours of the game but it’s worth the wait and build up looking back on it imo

Playing GoT on a 4K tv this time is such a game changer. Took me a while to get into but game might be a 10/10 for me. Presentation, narrative, world design, combat, gear and skill upgrades, immersion with minimal HUD.

Hope we get more than GOW Ragnorok final update and a update on Hogwarts Legacy.

I want to see some news on The Wolverine game and the 007 game being developed by i/o interactive.

Playing GoT on a 4K tv this time is such a game changer. Took me a while to get into but game might be a 10/10 for me. Presentation, narrative, world design, combat, gear and skill upgrades, immersion with minimal HUD.

Took me two years to beat this game. Just couldn’t really sit through it. Game is dope tho 8/10

Recently beat the "Valkyrie Queen", Sigrun on my first playthrough:pimp:

after lowering the difficulty:smh::lol:

Been procrastinating a bit going through the Valkyries.

Only have the ones in Niflheim and Muspelheim to beat before fight Sigrun.

The Valkyries haven't been too bad thus far. Once you learn their techniques, just be patient and attack when they leave themselves open.

The problem with Sigrun though is she that she's a fusion of all her 8 Valkyrie sisters and has all their attacks and can unleash them at anytime with no rhyme or reason.

Will get back into it this weekend.

Took me two years to beat this game. Just couldn’t really sit through it. Game is dope tho 8/10

I was reluctant to complete it at first. Since it was basically the played out Ubisoft open world formula. And too many of the side quests were garbage. But once I started sticking to the main story/characters and appreciating the game for what it got right, it felt like the perfect iteration of the Ubisoft formula. I definitely understand if the ceiling for that for someone is an 8/10 though. Trying out origins and odyssey is what actually brought me back to GoT, since it just feels like the better version of those.

Once you’re upgrading into a killing machine and take advantage of the variety of moves at your disposal the combat is really fun and satisfying. Looking back, starting off I do think there are more moves that could have already been available by default.

Love GoT for all these reasons you listed.

The main quest and legendary tales are enthralling.

One drawback of the game is the side missions they get formulaic and repetitive.

Follow these tracks > Kill Mongols > Follow more tracks > kill more Mongols etc.

Hopefully SP adds more variety for GoT 2.

Final fantasy 7 remake worth it for someone who’s never played a ff game before?

Deciding between ff7 remake, yakuza 0, or red dead redemption 2. Probably won’t beat red dead redemption 2 since it’s too long. But messing around will be fun I’m sure.

Final fantasy 7 remake worth it for someone who’s never played a ff game before?

Deciding between ff7 remake, yakuza 0, or red dead redemption 2. Probably won’t beat red dead redemption 2 since it’s too long. But messing around will be fun I’m sure.
have you played and enjoyed RPG genre before? if so, then it's a great game. FF7 remake is the first rpg game that I ever played. never knew the game genre and tried it out then it grew on me and became my favorite of the series. rpg can be an acquired taste as well, especially if you are biased or particular with only playing a different game genre. some people don't like rpgs or turn-based games.

have you played and enjoyed RPG genre before? if so, then it's a great game. FF7 remake is the first rpg game that I ever played. never knew the game genre and tried it out then it grew on me and became my favorite of the series. rpg can be an acquired taste as well, especially if you are biased or particular with only playing a different game genre. some people don't like rpgs or turn-based games.
Only turn based rpg I’ve played is Pokémon lol. Will probably go with yakuza then ff7

Been procrastinating a bit going through the Valkyries.

Only have the ones in Niflheim and Muspelheim to beat before fight Sigrun.

The Valkyries haven't been too bad thus far. Once you learn their techniques, just be patient and attack when they leave themselves open.

The problem with Sigrun though is she that she's a fusion of all her 8 Valkyrie sisters and has all their attacks and can unleash them at anytime with no rhyme or reason.

Will get back into it this weekend.

THAT DAMN VALHALLA STOMP:angry:

1661019886815.gif

Back
Top Bottom