The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is your surge protector a good one? I knew a friend of mine's console got fried even with a surge protector. The lightning struck close to their place. So it could have caused a massive overload.
It’s a pretty standard surge protector. I’m all but positive it wasn’t electrical. I do remember when I first got the console it wasn’t a clean copy bringing over my PS4 files and data to the PS5. It was stuck at 99% for 6 hours so I eventually caved and unplugged usb cable and restarted the consoles. Everything ended up working fine but I still had that in the back of my mind. We’ll see what happens, might just have to factory reset and start fresh.

Final fantasy 7 remake worth it for someone who’s never played a ff game before?

Deciding between ff7 remake, yakuza 0, or red dead redemption 2. Probably won’t beat red dead redemption 2 since it’s too long. But messing around will be fun I’m sure.

FF7R was a 10/10 more me.

RDR2 was a 9.5/10

I’ve still been in a new game limbo after trying out a bunch. Maybe I should go back to FF7R which I last played like a year ago. I’ve won a university smash tournament with Cloud Strife who’s my main in smash :lol: so I love the character but never played FF7 all the way before. Or maybe stick with AC origins. After trying out odyssey, I think Bayek is more likely to hold my attention than Alexios.

0EC3D5B5-8C53-4E37-812A-3B03A992F2F3.jpeg

21150C81-6D67-4C3F-BAD8-D04A46ED5E40.jpeg

Last edited:
I started Persona 5 Royal back in February and put in 20 hours. I shouldn't have did it because I knew it was too close to Elden Ring. I haven't touched P5R since and if I'm being honest, I'll probably just take the L. I've tried to play it on three different occasions and it just doesn't click with me. I don't understand the hype at all.

Art style is :smokin tho

Me and you both but I think its the long hours that put me off even more.
I booted up my Vita for the first time in years to have a little play around. Still the best looking handheld.

I have Persona 4 Golden on there still so if I ever get a long plane journey. I might just force myself to play it.

Playing FF7R right now :pimp:

Dance off in the Bumblebee club was wild :lol:

Scene caught me off guard :lol:

I think RDR2 is my GOAT.
All the earlier talk I was reading on here made me want to jump back on.
Started out in Valentine for a drink and a guy talked reckless, so we had this epic brawl in the Saloon w/ everyone standing in a circle watching us. I knocked him out and someone goes to rat on me, so I bounce. Ride down to St. Denis(I never fast travel in this game) for some poker.
Then took on a bounty, cashed that in and got a room. Went to Rhodes and took on another bounty. This one had me coming up while the dude was saying goodbye to his fam, still took him in. When I put him in the cell he started yelling

" Don't you believe in forgiveness......redemption?? I stole yeah, but i changed....
Started a family, tilled the land and built a house, started over....but I guess that don't matter because your past will always catch you..."

Great stuff.
The level of immersion I feel playing this game is incomparable to any game I've ever played.
From the zen I get from fishing, to the terror of taking down a bear, getting pick pocketed when I just wanted to buy clothes.

I've never had a game screw up my day in the video game world more than this game and it's all been great. I mean I really was just trying to sell my pelts to the butcher in Valentine when i hopped on last night and decided "maybe I'll have a beer at the saloon...."

I couldn’t get down with the imo outdated feeling combat mechanics of RDR2 four years ago when it dropped. But back then I cared much more about the action elements of games. I’d like to go back to it but maybe when I get a pc that could run it at >30 fps, or they patch it (which I don’t see happening.)

Back
Top Bottom