The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think it's funny how as a kid, your gaming is limited by things like money and releases

As an adult, you have the money and there are tons of interesting games, but you have to concede you just can't beat everything that interests you. Especially when you have a few games you're going to play over and over (damn you FIFA)

There are a bunch of us with that problem. Look at our library and see a ton of games we like but haven't finished/started, but we just buy more. I guess we can't ever judge the stereotypical issue for women of no room for her clothes/shoes but nothing to wear :lol:

I think it's funny how as a kid, your gaming is limited by things like money and releases

As an adult, you have the money and there are tons of interesting games, but you have to concede you just can't beat everything that interests you. Especially when you have a few games you're going to play over and over (damn you FIFA)

There are a bunch of us with that problem. Look at our library and see a ton of games we like but haven't finished/started, but we just buy more. I guess we can't ever judge the stereotypical issue for women of no room for her clothes/shoes but nothing to wear :lol:

It is even worse in this current era with the sudden surging rise in RETRO GAMING, adult have begun adding old games that they've already completed when they were younger back into their backlogs as well.

I got 20 bucks to spend, do I get battlefiled 1 revolution
or battlefield 4 premium.
Also my wife is very interested in getting hidden Agenda, did anyone pick this up? how is the cell phone ps4 link thing?
Hidden Agent is great, played it with fam and friends one night. Better with more people tho. It reminded us of choose your own story Goosebumps books.

Played it again on competitive a week later, got a completely different playthrough from the jump.

It's like a movie night, commit to playing it through in one sitting. ~2-2.5 hrs.

I got 20 bucks to spend, do I get battlefiled 1 revolution
or battlefield 4 premium.
Also my wife is very interested in getting hidden Agenda, did anyone pick this up? how is the cell phone ps4 link thing?

BF1.

As much as we love BF4 the servers are dead.

And I have learned to like BF1 more than BF4 overall. The game is exceptional.

And yes. People are without a doubt still playing BF1.

Last edited:
I am trying to play three games three weeks at a time and then cycle.

Right now it is DBZ, Titanfall, and Origins. And it has been super fun.

Titanfall is crazy slept on.

I am trying to play three games three weeks at a time and then cycle.

Right now it is DBZ, Titanfall, and Origins. And it has been super fun.

Titanfall is crazy slept on.
Titanfall 2 had a cool campaign. The MP is fun but not for long periods of time. I despise the Titans too. Crazy cause that’s pretty much what the game is centered around. I’m just waiting for BF5.

Right on so you still level up your little buddies and all that? That makes me feel a little better.. still.. how they gonna take out the opportunity to catch and create captain whamtastic? :pimp:

I held off pre-ordering initially because of the change in combat/familiars.

What sold me was the kingdom building, which looks a little Dark Cloud/Suikoden inspired.

I like BF1 over BF4, the maps on Thou Shall Not Pass are probably the best dlc from 1 too. I hope they do WWII for BF5 and don't go back to modern just yet.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a pretty fun game. Some things are repetitive. But there's a lot you can do in there.

Back
Top Bottom