*The Official R.I.P. Thread* Vol. post yours

Ii'd like to say rip to my bros Perry Hobbs && Emanuel Hobbs.
http://

[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_880afb921e14745ffb23ed2a10e4b1a9.jpg[/img]

the streets aint no joke, especially when it comes down to getting robbed. mann i miss my dawgs.
post your rip thing thingys.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Don Ready

I'd like to say RIP to you.

Sit down clown
New September members...
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
at clowns always thinking your a noob because of your join date. Why would it have anything to do with what I said. Sit down clown.

i guess your post was relavent to the topic seeing how you have rip micheal jackson in your sig. so i guess it wasnt too bad of an idea if you participatedsir.
laugh.gif

lol. i see yall might be right. it was very simple, everybody has someone die out they fam && friends, whats so hard about saying RIP {name here}??

R.i.P:
My grandfather Larry Cruz - "hey geeeey! " i miss yo *@!. i wish u cud socck me hard *@! hell one more time. n seen me graduate.

My grandmother Rosa Fuentes - i really feel like you were the only person in my family that understood me. my own mother doesn't understand me the way youdid.

My Relationship with my father - after you left church and your third wife, you became evrything i didn't want to be. you kicked the pedastool i had youon. i don't want to be like you anymore

I don't see anything wrong with this thread, some of you are trippin
smh.gif

R.I.P:

My primary school best friend, Mic: heart failure at 18
smh.gif
I miss you girl

My granddad, the big C took you too quickly

R.I.P. to my Grandpops you will be missed

R.I.P. to My uncle Tyke (grandpops bro)

R.I.P. to my uncle Thomas (suicide)

R.I.P. to all my ppl on here that lost a relative, friend or sibling to the "war" in iraq or afghanistan.

^so umm yea anyway.. they Let you bring back TYNS thats bs they wereplanning on banning all of us if we didnt take it out of our sig in 24 hr's N's had a countdown
laugh.gif
those were the days

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im probably the only one who doesn't know anyone personally who's passed away. I guess im lucky for now. *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom