**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

https://www.dillards.com/p/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-train200-sneakers/507625688?categoryId=-10041

Thoughts on these shoes? Particularly the white ones. I don’t need them now but if the price dips to a decent level in a few months I might be tempted.
I'd rather have the Reebok version
10538591.jpg

I have always stayed away from Polo brand shoes. They are terribly overpriced considering you can purchase real performance shoes from established athletic brands for a fraction of the Polo price.
I would rather put my money into the Ralph Lauren brand footwear to get the most out of my purchases considering most can be worn to work and on date nights. They can also be repaired/resoled by a cobbler when needed.

Last edited:
Just copped the James Dean bear sweater for $160 shipped with the eBay coupon... now if only I can find the bear in the rain or tux bear with jeans for a similar price

Also need Polo black and white script polo shirt to get on Macy’s site

I'd rather have the Reebok version
10538591.jpg

I have always stayed away from Polo brand shoes. They are terribly overpriced considering you can purchase real performance shoes from established athletic brands for a fraction of the Polo price.
I would rather put my money into the Ralph Lauren brand footwear to get the most out of my purchases considering most can be worn to work and on date nights. They can also be repaired/resoled by a cobbler when needed.

Where did you find these? I can’t seem to find them on the Reebok site.thanks

ok does anyone know of a similar bag to this? i need one asap. i posted something similar looking for a bag the other day, but now im starting to pinpoint what i want since i see this. i already checked ebay. the seller is selling the jacket and not the bag. probably knock heads off with the price of the bag anyways.

s-l1600.jpg

I would say the bag is just a custom. Thats not an authentic patch.

try looking under polo sport and do a world wide search. I had a few of these type of bags and fanny packs back in the early to mid 90’s.These bags could just a few years ago be found at any thrift-store for penny’s.
Rl didn’t make a lot of The ones w/ the hi tech patch.that “line” was a sub line in a “line”. And try other buy sell trade sights.

IMG_20180321_115033.jpg
IMG_20180321_115029.jpg
IMG_20180321_115024.jpg

Seen the cross flags in person. Agree, the quality on the tees is good especially the embroidery. Saw a whole rack of polo bears stuff. The jerseys are actually nice quality but they ruined it with the damn bears. Had a few steals there but all smaller sizes.

Wouldve swooped this duffle coat but too small.

IMG_20180321_114602.jpg

IMG_20180321_115033.jpg
IMG_20180321_115029.jpg
IMG_20180321_115024.jpg

Seen the cross flags in person. Agree, the quality on the tees is good especially the embroidery. Saw a whole rack of polo bears stuff. The jerseys are actually nice quality but they ruined it with the damn bears. Had a few steals there but all smaller sizes.

Wouldve swooped this duffle coat but too small.

IMG_20180321_114602.jpg
Is this lord and taylor?

Is this lord and taylor?

yah where ya see the cross flags doc? hoping you aren't NYC and it means we'll start seeing these poppin up around the country this week.

macy's downtown Chicago got all the black/white monochromatic script stuff yesterday... hoodie, henly polo, sweatpants, etc.

Is this lord and taylor?

yah where ya see the cross flags doc? hoping you aren't NYC and it means we'll start seeing these poppin up around the country this week.

macy's downtown Chicago got all the black/white monochromatic script stuff yesterday... hoodie, henly polo, sweatpants, etc.

Hudsons Bay. Im in Canada (Toronto). The tees were 75CAD, sweats were 158CAD and the polos 125CAD.

Edit: they also had the black on black, white on white and grey script hoodies. They had the kangaroo pouch unlike the grey/navy and navy/red ones from the fall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom