**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

not sure if this been posted or if anyone cares, but 90 bucks for this seems like a sweet deal..

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/sho...-jacket?category=mens-clothing-sale&color=040
I really wish I woulda seen this earlier.. I woulda took that bait on the M.. been eyeballing it anyway. I'm almost considering copping the small to see if I could get a trade for a M, but I'm super doubtful on that.. If anybody in NY needs to downsize on a M I'm down for a cop n swap, LMK.

Screenshot_20181217-045146.jpg anybody got a lead on this?

Wheeew , glad I didn't bite on this last retro .

edit : found it **

Everything that sells good will keep coming back in New versions.

Snow beach
Stadium / pwing
Hi tech
Etc

As long as it Will sell, it Will slowly be released in New versions until it's a permanent design of the polo lineup, like the polo bear. some will be only seasonal (ie: snow beach).

They'll take more liberty on updating and changing as time goes on. Like you see with pwing stuff for spring / summer 2019. So no reason waiting, get what you like when it's out... Cause the next batch will be different. (Talked about this in a post a year ago based on stuff they said in their quarterly calls)

I really like this.. But wont grab unless can get for 40-50% off. Don't need a niche Jean jacket with a permanent hood, but I like it.
17FB6873-5448-46CB-9B0A-2D5A1B8B4D1A.png

Everything that sells good will keep coming back in New versions.

Snow beach
Stadium / pwing
Hi tech
Etc

As long as it Will sell, it Will slowly be released in New versions until it's a permanent design of the polo lineup, like the polo bear. some will be only seasonal (ie: snow beach).

They'll take more liberty on updating and changing as time goes on. Like you see with pwing stuff for spring / summer 2019. So no reason waiting, get what you like when it's out... Cause the next batch will be different. (Talked about this in a post a year ago based on stuff they said in their quarterly calls)

Makes sense - if it makes money they'd be tripping not to sell it . I wanted both colored+b/w pullovers but missed out on the intial drop .

My older homies have complained about the retro's for various reasons but I'm 29 and don't got any heat OG pieces cept a few hand me downs/doubles they've laced me with .

Hoping they do the black/white collection again , if not ima just grab the colored pullover for sure this time ~ cannn it be all so simpleee

Makes sense - if it makes money they'd be tripping not to sell it . I wanted both colored+b/w pullovers but missed out on the intial drop .

My older homies have complained about the retro's for various reasons but I'm 29 and don't got any heat OG pieces cept a few hand me downs/doubles they've laced me with .

Hoping they do the black/white collection again , if not ima just grab the colored pullover for sure this time ~ cannn it be all so simpleee
I have large and XL black snow beach vest at uk retail price..lmk 385

Back
Top Bottom