**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_6877.PNG
IMG_6880.PNG

there any way I can find in the states? It's not even on the polo site and its been removed from macys

A little Dubby Lo update:

Me an my boy went half and half on this 2 weeks ago cuz it was one my other boys B Day yesterday.

s7-1303165_lifestyle.png

We gave it to him today. My B Day is in 5 days so they both tried to surprise me with this. But i was sleep and called them when they left the house.

20190419_215252.jpg

Birthday boy copped this for himself today. So mans went home with double Ralph.

m_5c53a7834ab6331516b2c787.jpeg

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin Thanks for the assist G. Bit the bullet today. They supposed to arrive on my B Day.

Screenshot_2019-04-19-23-03-09.png

Finally. I copped this bear tee a few days ago. Havent heard nothing from dude until yesterday. He said he was gonna have it on the UPS Truck yesterday. But havent gotten any tracking info yet.. So we'll see

Screenshot_2019-04-19-23-02-53.png

Recent buys.

Polo Wool Patchwork Cardigan.
20190420_093437.jpg

I really like this version since Ralph swapped the shawl collar from the green, original version below, for the suede pocket closures.
Original version
Screenshot_20190420-094403_Chrome.jpg

Also, I finally marked this pair of Fall 2011 sheepskin fur-lined mocassin boots off my wishlist
20190420_095318.jpg

Just 4 more items on the wishlist. Back to the hunt for quality
tumblr_ox0yjd54Lk1wbxqk4o1_540.gif

Last edited:
Recent buys.

20190420_093437.jpg

I really like this version since Ralph swapped the shawl collar from the green, original version below, for the suede pocket closures.
Original version

Also, I finally marked this pair of Fall 2011 sheepskin fur-lined mocassin boots off my wishlist
20190420_095318.jpg

Where in the hell did you find the boots?! Those are crazy.:smokin

Recent buys.

20190420_093437.jpg

Original version

20190420_095318.jpg

Yo...

Start posting fit pics again man! Your layouts are always :pimp:

Recent buys.

20190420_093437.jpg

Original version

20190420_095318.jpg

Ok the boots .......good lord here you go again,kill shot! And that cardigan is one of the few pieces I love every version cause imo the quality didn’t drop. Plus the vest to this is a killer piece too.I have been chasing it for ever!!

Nice purse my g.

grow up, and get out the house lol

On NT 4am Cartoon Network...the boondocks the story of gangstalicious part two is on.... I’m dying. “Do the homies,do the homies”:rofl: let’s not.homies over ho’s...Foh. Yo dudes rocking chokers and crop tops flip flops and purses!!!! :rofl:Making mad excuses “sounds like some g** s***” -a pimp name slickback:rofl:yo im in stitches cause I ain’t see this ep in years and see these post at the same time.

Where in the hell did you find the boots?! Those are crazy.:smokin
much Appreciated. I bought them from a seller that just never found a way to wear them. 2011 had some very great winter footwear that was ignored by many.

Yo...

Start posting fit pics again man! Your layouts are always :pimp:
Thanks. I will try to once the cold season begins and I'm able to carve out some time.

Ok the boots .......good lord here you go again,kill shot! And that cardigan is one of the few pieces I love every version cause imo the quality didn’t drop. Plus the vest to this is a killer piece too.I have been chasing it for ever!!
Appreciate it Krash. You know that I wish the cardigan was still true patchwork with overlapping pieces, but I agree the quality is still very good on these new blue label versions. I doubt they make another blue label made in Italy vest; We'll probably have to pay the Purple Label mark up for newer versions.

What’s the oldest piece of Ralph Lauren gear that you guys own and still wear?
My oldest items are fairly new based on what era of RL that I like. I have a few sport coats/blazers, Fall/Winter coats, and pants from 2004. 97% of my Ralph Lauren clothing has no logos or branding. There's no indication that it's Ralph Lauren at all except for the design ques. This is what allows me to wear this stuff so many years later for any occasion, casual to formal. This is the meaning of timeless.

Last edited:
I have a Ralph Lauren Denim shirt that I bought way back in 2000 when I was in VA, and I have a pair Ralph Lauren Jeans from 98. Haven’t worn the jeans in forever but I did bust out the shirt yesterday for brunch.

Back
Top Bottom