**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wish they would do more portrait style graphics in the Mens (this is womens if you cant tell) line, on a black tee preferably.

s7-1332261_lifestyle.png

On a sidenote, anybody know where that "freestyle" half-zip is in stock?
They need to get their graphics game up. Like the climber and bmx hoodie. They could be doing crazy soccer and hockey player graphics. The potential is limitless and only they can pull it off

mens-ralph-lauren-suede-bomber-jacket-outerwear-country-brown_2.jpg

Found a variant of this suede bomber at the outlet.

A little lighter brown in color and the waist didnt have the snap closure but close enough for $250.

Was sold out in my size but was able to have it shipped to my door from another outlet, free of charge.

Man I want to cop that jacket but I already have a nice Brooks Brothers suede that pretty much looks just like it. I literally have almost every single leather they carry at the outlets except this one. I hate working at an outlet mall. Lunch breaks that should cost me $12 at most end up costing like $300 because of sale like that 40/20.

Man I want to cop that jacket but I already have a nice Brooks Brothers suede that pretty much looks just like it. I literally have almost every single leather they carry at the outlets except this one. I hate working at an outlet mall. Lunch breaks that should cost me $12 at most end up costing like $300 because of sale like that 40/20.

Bruh! You tell no lies. Applied for a part time job at the RL outlet when one of the employees told me he gets 50% off...on RL.com!!!!

C5A268F6-6EC2-48FA-945C-0A31DEFC5BCB.jpeg

I had so many of these polo polar tec headbands ( sold and gave away)
Spot by 34th street had all kinds of rl goodness till someone online blew up the spot. Smh
593F07DA-4989-4702-9F48-A834DC3FD4FE.jpeg

Creative **** always
Remove and attach
Small rl uni patch and bong
Custy headband!!
2A907E1A-7F56-4FBF-8AC2-BCA11E5DE4CE.jpeg

Flawless 💯 % wool 1987 uni sweater
I will put any sweater from this era against the hybrid crap one time wear RL is putting out now.

Spot by 34th street had all kinds of rl goodness till someone online blew up the spot. Smh

Creative **** always
Remove and attach
Custy headband!!

I will put any sweater from this era against the hybrid crap one time wear RL is putting out now.
I just bought a navy one last night

Creative **** always
Remove and attach
Custy headband!!

I would have left the cross shield just added the patch on the back

how much yall spend for getting pants tapered and/or hemmed where yall from?

none. tailored clothes aren't really in my wardrobe at the moment.

Those pants fit like they were tailored and don't require tapering since the leg opening is already narrow enough. 34" inseam looked appropriate if they were jeans since they stacked and the 32" inseam looks like a pair of tailored slacks.

Back
Top Bottom