**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was wearing my black P wing stadium hat in Macys today and there was a girl folding clothes. She said “ i love that group” and pointed to my hat. I was thinking like what???? Its not a band. Lol Turns out she was a POLO rep. She was referring to the winter stadium line lst year. Do they call them groups? Was so confused.
Shouldve got the digits.

Was wearing my black P wing stadium hat in Macys today and there was a girl folding clothes. She said “ i love that group” and pointed to my hat. I was thinking like what???? Its not a band. Lol Turns out she was a POLO rep. She was referring to the winter stadium line lst year. Do they call them groups? Was so confused.
I thought the stores and corporated called a complete new line release a "campaign", where as the streets call them "lines".

"We are launching the Snow Beach campaign" vs. "Yo, they need to drop the new Snow Beach line".

I could be wrong though.

Suddenly, and most unexpectedly, I find myself hunting for the below;

Hi Tech Jeans.jpg

Hi tech jeans 2.jpg

Hi Tech Jeans.jpg

Totally unexpected of myself, because I saw them on the bay, twice months ago. Only time I've ever laid eyes on them. Found them odd, moved on. Today, out the blue, I can't stop think about these things. And just like all Lo I truly sit up and take notice of in my entire Lo career, of course they'd be made of unobtainium.

Last edited:
Blazed before ?

You not looking at the big picture b
LOLL Yall are wildn hahahah. I was at the mall with my moms..last year i got her a tv for xmas and i really dont know what to get her..so i figured she could pick some things out at the mall atleast.

you guys are a terrible influence. Tryna get me to sleeaze the sales broad for the lo hahaha.

So lame Woodbury Common doesnt allow promo codes on the Polo Bear tees. The quality is bad and the $50 price tag is a joke smh

Suddenly, and most unexpectedly, I find myself hunting for the below;

Hi Tech Jeans.jpg

Hi tech jeans 2.jpg

Hi Tech Jeans.jpg

Totally unexpected of myself, because I saw them on the bay, twice months ago. Only time I've ever laid eyes on them. Found them odd, moved on. Today, out the blue, I can't stop think about these things. And just like all Lo I truly sit up and take notice of in my entire Lo career, of course they'd be made of unobtainium.
Math used to be on here a lot.
Holla he might hook it up.

So lame Woodbury Common doesnt allow promo codes on the Polo Bear tees. The quality is bad and the $50 price tag is a joke smh
Wait a month or 2.. they’ve flooded the bears now they all eventually get discounted. The only ones that sell out first are the hoodies.. even the knits online can be had below that $398 price tag

Not sure if this is an outlet or not but yeah, that's common.

Gotta wait for a clearance op plus whatever discount is emailed out at the time

Right now however, exclusive items (which is where the polo bear falls under) are 30 percent off until christmas.

No cap I have been using my lo wallet for maybe 10 or so years. I have been wanting to switch it up for something slimmer for hella years now lol but never saw anything I liked. What y'all use? Pics would be 'preciaetd as well

No cap I have been using my lo wallet for maybe 10 or so years. I have been wanting to switch it up for something slimmer for hella years now lol but never saw anything I liked. What y'all use? Pics would be 'preciaetd as well

I actually carry two wallets from this tacticle-head place called CountyComm. One thing about those survialist/ex-military/law enforcement types (of which I am none of the above, btw), when it comes to accessories is that they need them a) practicle, b) tough, c) lightweight, d) unobtrousive. Sounded like the wallet I wanted in my pocket. Bought the hard card holer one, (that's the one I use daily; main debit card, drivers licsence, Kroger discount points card, LOL), but needed just a little more room for business cards and insurance cards and shizz, so circled back and bought the leather slim line, too. So slim, one in each pocket when I choose is nothing.

81GatGIaT-L._SL1200_grande.jpg
81qIg3ARCeL._SL1500_grande.jpg
81ru1xt2ktL._SL1500_grande.jpg
91IeqSB8nhL._SL1500_grande.jpg
IMG_6004_2_grande.jpg
IMG_6019_grande.jpg

Pockets be slim like; (aye, had to keep it Lo, right)
picresizedtizzy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom