**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Alternate colorway:

4aa2db43-c545-45a9-ae06-64e7d13c8ee5.jpeg

Bizzy gettin busy in Lo...

Damn. I actually had to go back and watch that again, hours later. I'm a traditional East Coast Boom Bap type dude, but I can't front, Bizzy ripped the hell out of that. And just straight aggressive spittin' start to finish, like cats used to. Makin' the 'Lo fit look good and dookie cable (that I wish never left) was just an added bonus.

Calling these the rona pickups:
IMG_1989.jpg

Bday present for my sister courtesy of labronx_james on IG :nerd:

IMG_2223.JPG

Couple pickups for myself thanks to some NT alley oop work :emoji_pray: First vintage polo hat I've purchased and now I'm desperately searching for more colours

There’s been plenty of times I’ve found the exact polo for $40 in the big kid section that retailed for $100 in the men section, and that’s not even including whatever discount was available at the time.. def a win win

I’ve only purchased the shirts though. Wouldn’t know what size jeans are equivalent to my men’s sizing
Y'all boys frail

Calling these the rona pickups:

Bday present for my sister courtesy of labronx_james on IG :nerd:

IMG_2223.JPG

Couple pickups for myself thanks to some NT alley oop work

Then I'll throw you another; with that fit, holla at my man @overlookingthehudson on IG. He got a joint that was actually made to go with your whole build as pictured. The quality of his joints is early 90's Ralph level, (without the hit or miss Ralph shallow fit), or he doesn't put it out. Also, it's nearly impossible to tell that this was not a first run OG Ralph item. Here's mine;

RE5 IMG_0671.jpg
5 RE3 IMG_0672.jpg

Hell, I have to build a little something around this, since times like this is when I realize all my stuff is navy blue. LOL!

They finally dropped a site wide code but they’re starting to use other company tactics by raising the price on some items that were already on sale before the 30 is applied lol

2F5A6E75-26E4-42ED-957B-2CF1F2EBAF58.jpeg

Side note : I wish these had something printed on it as well like the old d n s ones from 10 years ago so heat press good sometimes too but shorts are fire especially for $105
I need to find a good pair of “southwestern” print shorts

Back
Top Bottom