**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Then I'll throw you another; with that fit, holla at my man @overlookingthehudson on IG. He got a joint that was actually made to go with your whole build as pictured. The quality of his joints is early 90's Ralph level, (without the hit or miss Ralph shallow fit), or he doesn't put it out. Also, it's nearly impossible to tell that this was not a first run OG Ralph item. Here's mine;

RE5 IMG_0671.jpg
5 RE3 IMG_0672.jpg

Hell, I have to build a little something around this, since times like this is when I realize all my stuff is navy blue. LOL!
Ima need that tennis one when it drops

ima need that link :emoji_v:
Just go on Instagram and search @overlookingthehudson, then hit him up. He official on the business tip, and well known from the VGA days. Rep is 100%. I'm on my forth joint from him.* Tell him your ole uncle Famous sent ya. LOL. But these really are limited, so catch him before he sells out.

*(And no, I don't get anything out of this. I'm a paying customer. Just sharing the wealth on that real product and real biz).

Just go on Instagram and search @overlookingthehudson, then hit him up. He official on the business tip, and well known from the VGA days. Rep is 100%. I'm on my forth joint from him.* Tell him your ole uncle Famous sent ya. LOL. But these really are limited, so catch him before he sells out.

*(And no, I don't get anything out of this. I'm a paying customer. Just sharing the wealth on that real product and real biz).
Heavy Co sign.. I copped the goretex from the last run. I love it.

Last edited:
Polo is ok. It don't attract women that I like anymore.
It is just a petty cash hobby. Its no big deal. It aint like I need Polo.
The type of women in my culture...
1589377292423.png

They like this not Polo. Its not that serious. You are right.
1589377447819.png

brands.jpg

Polo was just for old time sake. The red bones I mess with aint in Polo head to toe no more.
They into those Italian and French brands rude boy. I just wanted to help. Its not that serious.
i used to have that italian popsicle moschino bdown.

Going through my pic collect, and re-found these I saved years and years ago. Not my pics, but posting just due to ultra-rarity, (only time I've ever seen this patch), and pure simplistic beauty.
Sometimes I wonder why I never prayed at the alter of the P-Wing and Snow Beach. Then I remind myself Ralph had so MANY lanes, and a lot of it just embodied my steeze harder and more directly.

Anyway, better save these. You most likely will NOT see that patch again.

!BW6g(mwB2k~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKZpSVeE+g~~_12 - Copy.jpg

!BW6gYdQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlzVpnBKZpSdis0w~~_12.jpg
very rare variant.

6483902A-A9D7-4085-B7A1-E97B5EDE6AE1.jpeg

these are crap shout out bk tee Kings can’t knock the hustle but cmon man ....
6DDD86C7-F13E-412F-B078-37CD06E0C7FE.jpeg

makes my ride smell like horsepower

Anyone know if the Wimbledon collection is dropping this year? Saw some Ts thst I need to add to my collection

One cargo pocket cool two is one too many

I am really scratchin' my head on this "cargo shorts" topic here lately. I actually specialize in going in on the military/parachute/flight/tactical cargos. So, some of youse would deem this not official tissue cause there is more than one pocket???Or just that they're cargos period?
IMG_20190821_195117_1.jpg

5 RE Shorts game 2 IMG_3414.jpg

6RE RE Shorts game 1 IMG_3409.jpg

I want all the fly pockets and zippers I can get. All I rock in the summer.

This also delves into the "Blue label doesn't make quality anymore" topic. Yes they do. Always have. Done been had told ya you've got to dig deeper, away from the big logos, and into his more "themed" clothing, and the joint is still that super duper, with the ropa dopa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom