**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I talked to an outlet today, they said that they are 'supposed' to take phone orders now. I am still trying to find that cp-93 crest polo! Nobody at the outlets has any information.
Thanks! I will keep my eyes peeled, what size again you searching for?

anyone have an extra ralph.com code? are codes applicable on purple label? (the item is also on sale) Would be greatlyyyy appreciated

Can anyone tell me if this crest shirt is currently at the outlets? If so, what is the sku / tag number?
polo-ralph-lauren-cp-93-short-sleeve-knit-710706647001-multi.jpg

Thanks
i may be able to help. what state do you live in?

L&T has 40% off clothes no code needed... kinda a joke sale tho.... maybe you can find some steals cuz I sure haven’t. Prices are right around what 25-30% off at Macy’s would be

Infinity Bear is hilarious, thread is comedy, I just made that **** my phone background. Never thought anything would top the infinity timbs

Random question for you guys. Why are Rohe Project hats so hard to find? I search for them here and there and never find any. A couple for stupid prices on the bay and nothing on Grailed or depop. Are they still being made and do they only come out in super limited amounts?

I talked to an outlet today, they said that they are 'supposed' to take phone orders now. I am still trying to find that cp-93 crest polo! Nobody at the outlets has any information.

Polo rep using the chat feature let me know that...
"If the stores are open in your area, you are able to order by phone and do curbside pickup.
You are unable to order from a store by phone and have it shipped to you."

1591049890363.png

Need an oop for this at the oulets size Large...style number style number 479130...Just called my local outlet in Smithfield, NC they are doing mail orders over the phone despite my previous post detailing what a dot com rep informed me of

Back
Top Bottom