**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Oznico has had that 25% off sale since stores started closing and their shipping kills the deal. The more you order, the higher the shipping becomes balancing out the discount you think you’re getting

Unlike places that have free shipping after you reach a certain price point, you wind up spending more there

Oznico has had that 25% off sale since stores started closing and their shipping kills the deal. The more you order, the higher the shipping becomes balancing out the discount you think you’re getting

Unlike places that have free shipping after you reach a certain price point, you wind up spending more there
What a scam

Need to find this in xxl

Quality is pretty good

20200702_153909.jpg

What a scam
Oh mos def... if there’s a “sale” there, you know there’s a catch to it. It’s like the cost per item to ship is the percentage that they originally had you thinking they took off lol

they’re not really giving you a sale once you consider shipping.. like why does each item have a random shipping price each equated at the end of checkout?

Depends how much you order I guess maybe they lowered it I do like the quad pay option tho
i ordered the james dean bear knit for $217 shipped from $277+shipping

ive been searching for this knit for a really long time around the 200$ mark so im not really concern lol

i do understand yall's point of view though

i ordered the james dean bear knit for $217 shipped from $277+shipping

ive been searching for this knit for a really long time around the 200$ mark so im not really concern lol

i do understand yall's point of view though
That price is justifiable.. I think the lower priced items like a hat or a jacket are kinda underwhelming once you reach the end of checkout

Shipping is $40 not much of a discount depending on the item and their hi tech tees were definitely fakes

Any1 have any good or bad experiences with them they can share? Interested in a bear knit but don’t wanna drop the coin if their stuff is sus

Any1 have any good or bad experiences with them they can share? Interested in a bear knit but don’t wanna drop the coin if their stuff is sus
Hi tech tees were fakes not sure if you can fake a bear sweater some looks legit some is sus from them hats seemed a little off too now that I think of it also I seen items that were sold out pop up in fsr out of nowhere if I was a betting man I’d say they are some Staten Island garment district gangsters who got off the truck stuff with canal street mob ties no doubt

Anyone on here have this piece? I’ve never seen it before., saw it on oznico.. also never heard of this store before.. are they legit?
02F6789A-F3EF-4F8F-A216-631717368AC4.jpeg

Any body here cop this hoodie?
Just got the extra 30%
was curious on the quality

Screenshot_20200702-104731_Chrome Beta.jpg

Damn i got lucky... i had this in my cart since tuesday... i forgot about it... went back today and saw the sale... i pulled the trigger on it... looks good... guess i'll wait and see

I've ordered a couple of things from them before (only a couple because you usually can find stuff elsewhere for a much better price) Never had a problem with their merchandise. My shipping is 17 for two day priority.

anyone worried rl going to pull Indian chief from the fall collection? if he doesn't this will prolly be the last collection to feature it considering the current political climate get it asap if it does it will be more valuable and if it hits the shelves and enough people start whining it might even get pulled before it hits discount just my deep thoughts for the day...if you erase history you are destined to repeat it

anyone worried rl going to pull Indian chief from the fall collection? if he doesn't this will prolly be the last collection to feature it considering the current political climate get it asap if it does it will be more valuable and if it hits the shelves and enough people start whining it might even get pulled before it hits discount just my deep thoughts for the day...if you erase history you are destined to repeat it
IN today's political climate? It's a stretch to release, however, there is a way. An official hashtag and with each purchase a portion is donated to the indigenous peoples movement or something along that line.

This is one of Ralph's most iconic logos, which were reissued recently on the cotton scarves in tan an blue, the denim&supply logo tee, and the polo coral tee. Ralph will release the logo again because there's huge profit margin tied directly to it.

IN today's political climate? It's a stretch to release, however, there is a way. An official hashtag and with each purchase a portion is donated to the indigenous peoples movement or something along that line.
I agree, and was thinking along these lines too. Ralph will likely meet with one or more American Tribal Nations and receive their approval. A portion of the sales could go towards education and/or fiancial support for public health, domestic violence, substance abuse, and National infrastructure. The Polo App would likely be used to launch the release.

Whether the Native American Chief Icon is not re-issued or not, I hope srill hope that Ralph continues to partners with Native American artists to add authentic artwork to his products.

This is one of Ralphs best to date hand painted Native American by artist Ishi Glinsky. Released Winter 2019 at $995.
Screenshot_20200703-211740_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
summer_hat-removebg-preview.png

P_TROPHY_SHIRT-removebg-preview.png

The grail shirt concept is above. Lets put the term into physical form.
1593868642579.png

Stadium_polo_2020-removebg-preview.png

Version 1. Clean Jump.

jumper_2-removebg-preview.png

Jump over Branding Version 2

Why cant they do this? Why is it so hard?
10 Minutes work for each.
1593859140128.png

Happy 4th of July.

Just copped. Aint see too many people with these. 59.00 lol
1593861999335.png

• COMPOSITION
    100% Nylon
  • DETAILS
    techno fabric, belt, logo, solid color, high waisted, regular fit, straight leg, snap-buttons, zip, multipockets, fully lined
Now I have a reason to wear this
1593862422449.png

1593862632450.png

Last edited:
summer_hat-removebg-preview.png

P_TROPHY_SHIRT-removebg-preview.png

Stadium_polo_2020-removebg-preview.png

Why cant they do this? Why is it so hard?
10 Minutes work for each.
1593859140128.png

Happy 4th of July.

Just copped. Aint see too many people with these. 59.00 lol
1593861999335.png

• COMPOSITION
    100% Nylon
  • DETAILS
    techno fabric, belt, logo, solid color, high waisted, regular fit, straight leg, snap-buttons, zip, multipockets, fully lined
Now I have a reason to wear this
1593862422449.png

1593862632450.png
LoL. Are we still in 1997? How old are you boss?

It has been so long since I purchased a classic fit. I am a XL in custom fit and it fits not too tight. Should i go a size down in classic fit? I dont want to get an XL and it fits me as a gown

Back
Top Bottom