**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You mad im right. The sweater clearly does not try to be a Polo. They put their own company name on it and have their own tag.
All the customs you guys are buying clearly say P O L O on them. That makes them counterfeit. Sorry to break the truth to yall.
Opposite of mad lol just second hand embarrassed honestly. You say y'all like you know a single one of us in person lmao...

Only hat I own from that image is the authentic beanie 🤷‍♂️

in case any one was curious

If you can't see the difference between upcycled & fake idk what to tell ya, but both of those are present on that page. I can FW upcycled but I haven't yet cause I'd rather pay $70 for an authentic new or vintage ralph hat than $170 for a similar design.

s7-1406584_lifestyle
s7-1406662_lifestyle
s7-1406654_lifestyle
s7-1406661_lifestyle
s7-1406652_lifestyle
s7-1406592_lifestyle

Nice. Too bad they dont make em like that any more.
They know what the people want but whatever.
Saw this on the app. Best polo knit. Hand knitted. Heavy Yarn.

1607096952917.png

Yeah thats a p wing varsity under that. I paid my dues to talk sh...t.

Last edited:
First of all nobody said it was an official sweater. Sounds like you mad I found it and am the only one with it.
Second, most of the people in the polo culture wear custom pieces.
Third, I never dropped any items in here that were counterfeit polo. I post mock ups of customs.

I know you think you can put me in my place here, but this is all fun and games for me.
Dont be mad, I found something made better than the original without even trying.

If you paid attention to the polo culture, you would see people have been wearing custom pieces for
years.

Funny you say canal street. Your official Polo crest is made in China and that is the definition of Canal Street.
This sweater has more in common with 5th avenue than the original crest sweater.
Ask anyone on 5th ave where they would rather have their sweater made; Italy or China, and you already know the answer to that question.

Lets not insult polo's manufacturing practices because thats not what I posted this sweater for.
It was a rare find and I wanted to share it. Nobody asked you buy one or told you where to purchase one.
*I'm not mad that you found a counterfeit sweater.

*You have dropped items that were counterfeit Polo, as the sweater that you just dropped in here is counterfeit Polo.

*My Polo crest is not made in China. I don't own any Polo Crest items, as I do not like the Polo Crest. I prefer my Polo clothing without logos and branding.

*I don't think I can put you in your place. I'm notifying you that your counterfeit Polo items have no place in the Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread.

Nice. Too bad they dont make em like that any more.
They know what the people want but whatever.
Saw this on the app. Best polo knit. Hand knitted. Heavy Yarn.

1607096952917.png

Yeah thats a p wing varsity under that. I paid my dues to talk sh...t.
And I'm sure there's also a Snow Beach Retro Pullover within reach. You haven't paid any dues. Anyone can aquire items from the Default Power Piece Checklist.

pass the pop corn yo...at this point all knock offs fakes non rl customs are extra cheesy trash...not a good look you would get straight laughed out of first period (homeroom was after at my school I still don't get why) showing up busted like that ....yeah that fake fubu episode of Atl Is real for a reason...and that vnds catalog oy vey my eyes straight ruined everything that even remotely looks like that junk....new rules officially liscensed polo rl items in the official polo rl thread please .... enuff with the trying too hard its not that complicated ... back to the regular scheduled programming ....anyone got original Swiss ski 67 joints? flick em up dying to see what's in the pipeline

Back
Top Bottom