**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Now I'm wondering if I should just get an L if it pops up, though Medium would fit me best. :smh:

Larges got swooped up fast since I can't find the link anymore. Anyone have the item number/code for the polo.com bear?

Just came back from macys in newport mall jersey city, one M on Large left give them a ring

^ Speaking about the 'Bring it Back' RL.com version. I have access to the Macys one.

macys junt came in today....no prob here, but a am about to take it to the store and swap for an XL. plenty in stock

Bros,

Does RRL fit a bit slimmer than regular RL?

Looking to cop the Meyers leather...

Yes it sure does… and you paying online price for that @ shadkay?

Diplomat- check your PM, I hit you back

Yes, the couple RRL shirts I have fit like RL Custom fit or maybe even a tiny bit smaller.  Not sure about pants or jackets though.

Thanks brahs,

Scooped the leather, was afraid my size would sell out.

:smokin

After acting like a fool on the phone with Macy's... They dropped it or me!

Bros,

Does RRL fit a bit slimmer than regular RL?

Looking to cop the Meyers leather...

Yes it sure does… and you paying online price for that @ shadkay?

Diplomat- check your PM, I hit you back

Yes, the couple RRL shirts I have fit like RL Custom fit or maybe even a tiny bit smaller.  Not sure about pants or jackets though.

Thanks brahs,

Scooped the leather, was afraid my size would sell out.

:smokin

Come on man, you gotta get your own style. We can't all be wearing the same leather.

But srs, I got a large and I'm like 5-11 170. I hope it fits because I have no idea how the RRL fits.

^ Hit you back sir.

I called RL's customer service to do a search on the BIB bear knit......nothing. Just have to hope for a restock again online, and get whatever size.

If anyone wants the Macy's Polo bear sweater, they have a small available. Was able to add to cart as of now.

Last edited:
Looks like RL has already started they Srping 14' rollout. I don'te ever remember Spring items releasing this early.

I hope that there's another wave of winter cloting coming.

Looks like RL has already started they Srping 14' rollout. I don'te ever remember Spring items releasing this early.

I hope that there's another wave of winter cloting coming.

I heard stores are getting stuff in but was thinking it was the cruise stuff they usually have out by January. It is a tad early but i haven't seen it for sale yet.

RRL has just recently put out some more winter stuff. Not sure were gonna see any more from blue label outside of the olympic stuff dropping on the 15th.

Why does polo.com sell the bear for $295 and macys for $245? Was that ever explained? They look exactly the same.

Why does polo.com sell the bear for $295 and macys for $245? Was that ever explained? They look exactly the same.

Macy's bear in the middle
Polo.com is the on the right.

Polo.com bear has more detail hence the $50 price hike.

Bear sweater back up in size small and medium on RL.com.

:lol: I added the large to cart and checked out and it was gone. FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Macy's bear in the middle
Polo.com is the on the right.

Polo.com bear has more detail hence the $50 price hike.

Just went back through the thread and read that. Damn I almost ordered the macy's one, wondered what the catch was

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. Picked up an XL bear off Macys. Don't get why their site is cheaper than RL's but I'll take it. 

My Macys put an XL on reserve for me, but they told me it was $295. Had to jump on the site price. 

Back
Top Bottom