**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

777C4BC8-35A1-46AD-86B5-D8B36529ECCB.png

if anyone needs 👍🏾

Ny polo buyers should have some privilege like everyone else.
I cant buy Palace that is not available in the U.K. over here.
They get it first. Thats their home town.

When Bape was popular, Japan had everything first.
They get all the video games first.
Thats called hometown privilege.

But Polo gives exclusives and extra inventory overseas.
And lets us line up and deal with app crashes like we are
3rd class citizens over here.

Supreme gives the NY residents privilege.
They have access to the stores that other countries do not have.
They allow the real fans to control the supreme re sale market.

Not Polo.
They want the visiting teams to have exclusives over us
and more access than we have over here.

The polo thing is not taking off with young people overseas because they
dont look up to polo collectors over here like they used to.
We dont have exclusive pieces to make them look up to us.

They ruined the lore by making overseas have stuff we dont have.
Like that white tokyo stadium hat.

Why look up to the ny scene where it all started when Japan and the U.K. have stuff the founders cant get.
lol

Thats so disrespectful.

Last edited:
Ny polo buyers should have some privilege like everyone else.
I cant buy Palace that is not available in the U.K. over here.
They get it first. Thats their home town.

When Bape was popular, Japan had everything first.
They get all the video games first.
Thats called hometown privilege.

Who had what first now?

Who had what first now?

Basically Polo does not want the American collectors to have privilege to items
because we are the home team.

Supreme, Palace, Bape, and all the other retailers that use the scarcity
strategy allow their home customers to have more access to items.

Polo is using that strategy but they dont give us any privilege being in America or ny.

Ny collectors should have been able to buy this collection easily in person.
Just limit customers to one of each item. Thats it.

Other countries should have gotten the items after we got them.
Then we would have chosen which items are the coolest.

Then the other markets could follow.
Releasing it limited here and giving exclusives elsewhere makes us look like followers.

You cant have a cult with no leaders.

THE GOAL IS TO HAVE A CULT FOLLOWING like Supreme.
How can you do that when you take away the leaders powers
at the home base.

Last edited:
U.S. probably has a ****load more resellers and theives tripping over themselves to dry out the inventory than the overseas market does. It may be a similar supply with far less demand internationally. and this particular drop should probably have a higher stock in Japan than anywhere else in the world.

That said, grabbing limited polo in the US can be an absolute nightmare if you're dead set on getting this stuff at retail or less. It is indeed disappointing.

They should release the rasta tank as a american exclusive. One per customer.

I would release it on Christmas Eve 19th hr.

I would make it available for 92 minutes.

See 19 th hr for 92 minutes. 1992

One per order to each billing address.

It would be an annual thing on Christmas Eve only for American customers.
A stadium item available at 7 pm or the 19th hr for 92 minutes.

Imagine on Christmas Eve the white on white stadium Harrington jacket.
Then next year we might get a replica of the original Rasta tank.

I'm done ranting.

Enjoy to those who got lucky and copped.

Last edited:
See thats the thing.

You mean to tell me that a company with an 8.73 Billion dollar market cap can open up overpriced coffee shops that literally nobody asked for but cant keep their products from being pirated?

Imagine standing in line at a store with items in your hand, ready to purchase, get to the front of the line, place your items at the register and the person at the register states "I'm sorry, our register is down" then seeing a group of masked individuals walk in, cut in line, buy up everything (from the same register), including your items, and walking out, and the only reaction from the person at the register is "The items you just had in your hand are now out of stock" BTW, the cash register working again, but I'll need your email address and password for security reasons.

Then to add insult to injury, you turn your head and look out of the stores display window and see the pirates selling the items on the sidewalk in broad daylight, right in front of the store, at triple the price.

Or even worse, showing up at the store and seeing pirates looting the place while a "closed" sign is on the door.

Then watching the pirates casually walk out with a "We'll mail these items right out to you, thank you, come again!" from the store...

And this is a few weeks after the store labels you as "friends and family"

Now that's about as "American" as it can be. :lol:

Went to the outlet a few weeks back and the lady at the register asked for my email address like a Nazi asking for "papers".

Had to tell her to calm down - I only want a price check lady. :nerd:

Last edited:
You guys have a system to get thinks from the international sites to the US?

tenso.com for JP->USA . Application takes a few days iirc and they do not offer payment on delivery . Do your research before using any reshipper and double check how to enter the address correctly etc

This is my favorite polo cap that I own , gonna rock it while I pray during the Dodger game today . Fingers crossed
3363B301-0928-476B-9D42-13B32216C453.jpeg

Thanks to all for the heads up on the international links and shipping services. Only was looking for the tanks and shorts on this and they've all been wiped. May ultimately get them on the secondary but we'll see. Trying not to go over $500 on each but market for them right now is ******ed.

To everyone's point though, something shady clearly happened with at least the shorts release. Talking to guys in the UK, there were barely any there. Apps opened with the shorts already sold out. Not sure if Prince even wound up getting any last week. Also, not sure if you guys remember, but Prince actually got a random shipment of them in January. Something generally off about it.

Thanks to all for the heads up on the international links and shipping services. Only was looking for the tanks and shorts on this and they've all been wiped. May ultimately get them on the secondary but we'll see. Trying not to go over $500 on each but market for them right now is ******ed.

To everyone's point though, something shady clearly happened with at least the shorts release. Talking to guys in the UK, there were barely any there. Apps opened with the shorts already sold out. Not sure if Prince even wound up getting any last week. Also, not sure if you guys remember, but Prince actually got a random shipment of them in January. Something generally off about it.
Shorts is what I wanted most.

Back
Top Bottom