**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seems like they tryna exploit the hell out of us. They want us dipped at the event so the pics look cool and it looks like a great turn out when in actuality it's not that.

So only 5 stores in the entire country are getting this collection? No way lol. Herald's square gotta have some type of inventory lol

supreme collab next...
835.gif

My RL store rep called me and said that they are changing wristband day from Monday to Tuesday which takes me out of the running: I was off Monday but I have to work Tuesday. Oh well...unless I can get it online, I'm gonna chill. My job and family comes first. Like Lavar Ball, I'm gonna stay in my lane at the factory store and keep collecting bear products. :lol:

i remember a while back i think it was in the fools wilding thread something about lining up for raffles was mentioned and i said that isnt my thing and id never do it and frankmatthews frankmatthews said watch RL do a raffle for the stadium collection

well here we are now :lol:

The camo cardigan is nice in person. Has a little bit of weight to it. Perfect for those 50 to low 60 degree days where you don't want to wear a jacket.

Back
Top Bottom