**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not bad hopefully we get an item and a hat

I spoke to the guy giving out the bands...he said everyone is guaranteed one hat and one item...as far as which item and which hat...and size ...depends on what is left as the day goes. I’m pretty sure by the time I get called there will only be pwing hats and possibly one of the polos...the white and red crown and jackets will probably be the first to go. Don’t take my word..but the guy said they had 350 hats and 350 separate items...that’s why everyone is getting one of each

I spoke to the guy giving out the bands...he said everyone is guaranteed one hat and one item...as far as which item and which hat...and size ...depends on what is left as the day goes. I’m pretty sure by the time I get called there will only be pwing hats and possibly one of the polos...the white and red crown and jackets will probably be the first to go. Don’t take my word..but the guy said they had 350 hats and 350 separate items...that’s why everyone is getting one of each
Oh ok that's good then

Ralph has not even let the cat out the bag as to which items are even in the entire collection. Cuz I seen cats in Europe with a t shirt that I have not seen online in any of these photo shoots, or in the jimmy jazz display, or Fred segals displays.

Ralph has not even let the cat out the bag as to which items are even in the entire collection. Cuz I seen cats in Europe with a t shirt that I have not seen online in any of these photo shoots, or in the jimmy jazz display, or Fred segals displays.

I keep seeing the javelin,rings and hurdles but in other places not the RL site..so hopefully those items will be more of a general release

Theres a gymnastics tee, a pwing tee, some pwing tanks, some plate tanks (rasta), a plate rugby, a plate anorak and possibly shorts. In addition to what we all seen.

Theres a gymnastics tee, a pwing tee, some pwing tanks, some plate tanks (rasta), a plate rugby, a plate anorak and possibly shorts. In addition to what we all seen.

Yeah the gymnastics T was what I was referring to. I guess the stuff we haven't seen is more general release in nature and the stuff we are seeing is more limited. I really have no clue lol

IMG_6480.GIF

The seven pieces that are dropping on the 21st are ; the split Polo
, patchwork looking polo , white hat , red hat , red jacket , blue popover (pullover) and the NEW white trench .

The navy P wing hat , navy Pwing sweatshirt , navy Pwing varsity jacket all that will be more widely available .

The hybrid cartoon Ski zip up is what I'm waiting on ...
never mind all the pieces mathshoes just named

Know this to be true at least at my spot that's doing the raffles here in Boston .

Yeah the gymnastics T was what I was referring to. I guess the stuff we haven't seen is more general release in nature and the stuff we are seeing is more limited. I really have no clue lol

I was told awhile back that certain items will be exclusive to certain locations. Not sure how reliable that is but it sounds like ralph. I cant imagine the rugby and a few shirts will release on their own, they definitely a part of the same collection. I always assumed the pwing stuff would hit macys based on things I've seen. I wouldn't expect bdga to get the entire collection if they are in fact doing location exclusives.

I was told awhile back that certain items will be exclusive to certain locations. Not sure how reliable that is but it sounds like ralph. I cant imagine the rugby and a few shirts will release on their own, they definitely a part of the same collection. I always assumed the pwing stuff would hit macys based on things I've seen. I wouldn't expect bdga to get the entire collection if they are in fact doing location exclusives.

True . Bodega is letting the first 10 winners purchase the whole collection and everyone after that 3 items per winner . Gonna have a Release Party / Exhibit tomorrow night . I'll let yall know . Prob the same thing Jimmy Jazz did this week

Yea its kinda crazy. Ive not really seen the tanks, rugby and tees posted much at all. With how much the other items leaked it seems strange. Tee might be euro, rugby usa, and japan tanks maybe???? At least thats what im hoping lol. Need that rugby.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom