**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

True . Bodega is letting the first 10 winners purchase the whole collection and everyone after that 3 items per winner . Gonna have a Release Party / Exhibit tomorrow night . I'll let yall know . Prob the same thing Jimmy Jazz did this week
Would be nice, jimmy is one item total and every fourth winner can get a jacket

I don't think nobody really got a clue .... I'm getting DMs from all over the place on IG with different boutiques, doing different **** . But then we see the videos of the patchwork polo popping up at Macy's in a XS . one with the 67 on the sleeve that will be No.3 on the website . This **** is all over the place .
I remember last year dudes was scrambling for the Martini Bear ( paying $600) from resellers ) and then Ralph flooded em and they was on clearance .
Part of me just wants to wait it out .
Only piece I've ever seen to be truely limited was the Patchwork Olympic cardigan sweater that was numbered years ago .

True . Bodega is letting the first 10 winners purchase the whole collection and everyone after that 3 items per winner . Gonna have a Release Party / Exhibit tomorrow night . I'll let yall know . Prob the same thing Jimmy Jazz did this week

Hopefully I am one of the winners at Bodega ...drove 5 hours to enter the raffle.

I don't think nobody really got a clue .... I'm getting DMs from all over the place on IG with different boutiques, doing different **** . But then we see the videos of the patchwork polo popping up at Macy's in a XS . one with the 67 on the sleeve that will be No.3 on the website . This **** is all over the place .
I remember last year dudes was scrambling for the Martini Bear ( paying $600) from resellers ) and then Ralph flooded em and they was on clearance .
Part of me just wants to wait it out .
Only piece I've ever seen to be truely limited was the Patchwork Olympic cardigan sweater that was numbered years ago .

People within RL don't even know whats going on lol. Speaking of Martini bear sweater its hitting factory stores for the holiday.

People within RL don't even know whats going on lol. Speaking of Martini bear sweater its hitting factory stores for the holiday.
That’s great to hear...mine has a stretched it neck so I needed to recoup...hopefully they will have their weekly 25% off coupon once it hits..lol

I know the talk of the thread currently is the Stadium collection but to anyone who has the Polo script hoodies, can you confirm if its TTS fit?

I know the talk of the thread currently is the Stadium collection but to anyone who has the Polo script hoodies, can you confirm if its TTS fit?

I went with true to size but could have sized down ...the cuffs are crazy though...not snug at all...really really wide fit

Last edited:
good luck...bodega is a scam..all that stuff will be back doored like always...they hit their climax 10 years ago
Let’s hope since they are dealing with a company like Ralph Lauren they keep it legit since they wouldn’t want to mess that relationship up. Plus from speaking to a lot of Polo reps...they are keeping a close eye on places like Jimmy Jazz and other boutiques because they have been known to backdoor products in the past.

You see what’s on that rack? Pwing rings jacket ,pwing polo and pwing rings crewneck...that might be the curveball on Thursday. I believe this is the polo prince store inventory. Just sayin...imagine the other items will be available

Attachments

• 88415A76-D341-42C8-A423-D8BF265B3616.png
    88415A76-D341-42C8-A423-D8BF265B3616.png
    1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
You see what’s on that rack? Pwing rings jacket ,pwing polo and pwing rings crewneck...that might be the curveball on Thursday. I believe this is the polo prince store inventory. Just sayin...imagine these other items will be available

I need the sweatshirt so bad

As for bodega I can only speak what I know and what I do is they are a shady shop but polo is more niche than supreme and other things dropping today I don't think the same people standing outside for yeezys are standing in line for this polo.

The way they are releasing this seems like a yeezy or a supreme drop but the buying crowds are different. For this drop this maybe the first time some ever step foot into bodega. So I wouldn't be too quick to say they going to backdoor because polo is so niche I doubt the average reseller knows what their looking at and damn sure doesn't have a consumer to sell it too or know where to find one for a quick flip. Only time will tell if we see someone on eBay with full sizes runs we know what's up.

on the topic of resell I don't think these pieces will have much resell value especially if places had bands left after being open for hours I think this is going to be a if I cop I cop deal if not onto the next thing kinda deal. To me we all overthought this entire drop people are going to eat if you put leg work in as usual. People trying to flip for crazy prices I think will sit on the items I just can't see people paying crazy prices for a retro just my 2 cents

Let’s hope the pwing line will be a general release as many have been saying.
I thought the P Wing stuff was part of this release. If it's not then that's good news for me. That's all I wanted besides the plate pullover. I didn't want a bunch of clothing with a giant 92 on the front anymore

It looks like nobody has SOLID info :lol: They're really trying to hype this up. Being as niche as Lo is, Im hoping the resellers chill on this. That crew is a necessity.

Back
Top Bottom