**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Cats are wildin dropping a rack on that

Midas whale drop another stack or two and cop an rrl shearling. Get your money's worth

I can't wait to see if RL really rolls this collection out. He knows that for each one of the old guys that are dropping the brand, there's 10 young guys bringing their Yeezy money to the RL alter for this limited stuff.

He's in the driver's seat this season and I really want to see which segment of customers he really tries to satisfy with the reissued collection.

Good to see a few of you able to buy at retail.

really need to stop being lazy and get on that early end team lol. I normally dont care, but that would have been my only shot and knew it would get ate up. Congrats to those that copped to rock!

i'm not even mad though... resellers should get their money because truthfully we are the market and if dudes fold and let cats that just jumped on the bandwagon dictate to them what they should cop for then that's their fault

a lot of lo heads front like they're all about the "culture" in the public space, but low key quick to get beat in the head... I bet a lot of people that lined up were some of the same folks bashing the lineup on social media and making fun of those that did

I still have a feeling things will fall into place and i'll catch everything for retail

I get the feeling that after tomorrow that is it for this collection. I can't really confirm that bc nobody actually knows anything. Now if they somehow get more of this stuff produced and do a bigger drop later then I'm all for it. I just haven't seen anything pointing in that direction.

I can't wait to see if RL really rolls this collection out. He knows that for each one of the old guys that are dropping the brand, there's 10 young guys bringing their Yeezy money to the RL alter for this limited stuff.

He's in the driver's seat this season and I really want to see which segment of customers he really tries to satisfy with the reissued collection.

Good to see a few of you able to buy at retail.

Knowing how Ralph's inventory works, this is definitely just to build hype getting as many people attention as possible then I'm sure Ralph Lauren stores or online will get this release. They need to move units it was just like 5 or so months ago they were talking about going out of business. There's no way he doesn't move units of this!

Just trying to see the red stadium hat, p-wing hat and varsity jacket. That's all.

Can us Canadians live man...?

Just trying to see the red stadium hat, p-wing hat and varsity jacket. That's all.

Can us Canadians live man...?

I feel your pain brother

I've pretty much given up on the stadium stuff and just waiting for other stuff to hit rl.com

I noticed the bay has the varsity cap on the site now. Maybe they'll have the jacket too, too bad they don't do sales frequent as rl. Com

Can't wait to skip my mortgage/bills to purchase some 100% cotton shirts.

Also, from a manufacturing standpoint, it would not make sense to produce such a limited amount of each item.

Back
Top Bottom