**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

online drop will def have more availability than anything youre seeing in stores but still limited inventory overall. and no i don't know when lol

Knowing how Ralph's inventory works, this is definitely just to build hype getting as many people attention as possible then I'm sure Ralph Lauren stores or online will get this release. They need to move units it was just like 5 or so months ago they were talking about going out of business. There's no way he doesn't move units of this!
This. Feel like this is to build hype and gauge awareness. Its easy for them to produce a small run, which i doubt they did, to test waters and have a wider release later. They know they're in the red with the brand and need the money. Just hope the real heads eat for retail or less lol.

If this is released online...what a victory for all of us! We all eat!
If it is dropped online tomorrow, what time do you think it will be? 12 midnight?

If this is released online...what a victory for all of us! We all eat!
If it is dropped online tomorrow, what time do you think it will be? 12 midnight?
Guess it’s not at 12...lol...they are messing with our heads at this point

It's on the UK site , so there is hope. After getting sidelined here in Los Angeles, I was hoping there would be another way to cop. I just refused to take off work to go get a wristband.

well think about it this way. they dropped it at 11:30est on UK so 4:30am local time.. the release could be at any time. gonna be a late night probably

I ordered the zip up but I didn't get an order confirm even though I got a paypal confirm
same thing happened to me initally, it gave me some error then i had to go through the process again. however item was still in my cart. did it second time and got selfridges order confirm immediately

Back
Top Bottom