**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20171125_213128.jpg

Nordstroms in Towson Town center, retail was like 3,000 they had it for 700. Macys also had a XXL of that varsity jacket from a bunch of pages back. Yellow and Navy joint

Wow that’s a gem^^^
Looks to be in great condition as well. I’d keep it but you could get a pretty penny for that.

On another note Buckwild from DITC been on his Lo lately.

What up NT fam, just want to share this crazy piece which i believe is from 92. If anyone has any other info on it I would appreciate it, couldn't believe I found a P-wing. :wow:
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0709.JPG

That’s quite a come up...definitely a great piece. It’s the blow up P track jacket. I had that piece back in ‘98 and got rid of it New Year’s Eve 2000 at Newark penn station...dealt it for a RL2000 bear knit.
Great find!

WAKEY WAKEY

MACYS CYBERMONDAY STARTS EARLY

SKI 92 JACKET FOR 119!
CREST TURTLENECK FOR LIKE $180!!!
EAGLE PATRIOTIC SWEATSHIRT $120

awesome sale!

Last edited:
Anyone else having the same issues as me. Shows stock. I add to cart, says not available.

I must have attempted to check out 20 times with that sweater only to have the items not in stock pink box come up. You're not the only one.

I must have attempted to check out 20 times with that sweater only to have the items not in stock pink box come up. You're not the only one.
It does that on the app. Did that to me last week. I had to order over the phone or chat. Try a web browser. The Macy’s app itself will not let you check out with the crest sweater

It does that on the app. Did that to me last week. I had to order over the phone or chat. Try a web browser. The Macy’s app itself will not let you check out with the crest sweater

I called and after being on hold for 20 minutes they said medium and large in crests and crayola are sold out. Only asked for sizes I could wear

I called and after being on hold for 20 minutes they said medium and large in crests and crayola are sold out. Only asked for sizes I could wear
Oh ok my bad it was worth a shot. I tried to order a S through the app last week and it kept saying OOS but it appeared on the web browser. I had to call to get them to apply the 25% offered only through the app

Oh ok my bad it was worth a shot. I tried to order a S through the app last week and it kept saying OOS but it appeared on the web browser. I had to call to get them to apply the 25% offered only through the app

All good..sometimes their inventory online doesn’t reflect their “actual” inventory unless you call customer service regardless. I usually like to do phone orders nonetheless.

If anyone knows where the 92 ski hoodie can be found at or below retail in XXL, please let me know. Ended up returning the XL I got because I want it to be roomier.

Called Macy’s because it’s showing as available on the website but it’s indeed sold out in that size

Back
Top Bottom