**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got the bear shirt from my visit to NY plus Macy’s price adjusted the crest to their Black Friday cost

Attachments

• 1E8873C6-9666-4482-BAE6-E1ACA83C9C7A.jpeg
    1E8873C6-9666-4482-BAE6-E1ACA83C9C7A.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Good news: Polo Bear sweater's (multiple) and the american flag/eagle crew-neck sweatshirt is available for 30% off at Jimmy Jazz :pimp:

Bad news: Its the Mondawmin Mall Location :smh:

Anyone have a black RL logo belt they are looking to get rid of?

404f4c51969106d147212c4302566f70.jpg

got that one, not looking to get rid of it... but think there might be a sale day this week that will apply.

it's probably my fave purchase of the year.and it's actually good value, considering how long you'll have it and how much can use it... $250 or 295 i think?

got it when they had a gift card sale on polo.com. If you spent $500, you got a gift card that basically made your purchase 30% off. Haven't seem it on sale other than that type of deal since they came out. Really want one of the brown ones, too... But the black one with the shiny automotive RL logo looks great with the pure black purple label jeans.

anyone get word on when the new fat bear hoodies/shirts (snow beach, punk, stadium, etc) or the patchwork varsity polo will come out stateside?

the millennial bear is all over RL UK site now.. But that amazing patchwork polo still isn't online anywhere, only shots from airport kiosks on Instagram

Finally got these today, been waiting on a deal for a min but I'm glad I did, I have so many royal blue clothes.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1791801905.jpg
    Snapchat-1791801905.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 15
Im really happy with my sui sweater as long as you size down and get the right fit its a really nice piece and even tho its not urbanoutfiiters demographic its gonna sell out probably by the end of the night and i do believe there is 10 percent promo for this If anyone has any leads on scarf please let me know thanks

Back
Top Bottom