**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Waterproof joints for $45
F15C160D-F0BB-457C-86C1-694A3EE3321A.jpeg

Hopefully the lurking, leech resellers will flock to the sneakers and leave the apparel up for grabs.

I'm already diggin' the black & white take.

They can have those shoes, I'll take the second vest in either color, preferably the red/blue

Problem with these new bucks is that they think everything they do is original and new. When everything today is recycled from years past. From movies to fashion and even sports. The 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s all had their own identity. What do these millennials have? The iPhone?
Gluten free pizza

Any one else hear that the Snowbeach drop OGs will Be Limited and the new black and white versions will be more common.

Still trying to find this denim jacket in XS, If any of you guys come across one in that size please let me know or if you catch one in Macy's. My Macys only have basic polo stuff smh. Really kicking myself for not ordering when it was on the site was waiting for a sale and it sold out.
Anyways heres the jacket I'm talking about - https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-fleece-lined-denim-jacket?ID=4602263
Saw it recently but only in larger sizes i’ll Keep an eye open.

Quick question. From the polo stadium collection that was released this year. How does the p wing varsity jacket “babe Ruth” in comparison to the red p wing 1992 windbreaker?

I went with a large on the plates jacket and rings jacket. The plates jacket fits me perfect..the rings fits me baggy and after a few wears it started dropping because of the weight of the piece. I would recommend to size down on the rings jacket.

Quick question. From the polo stadium collection that was released this year. How does the p wing varsity jacket “babe Ruth” in comparison to the red p wing 1992 windbreaker?
Most the items besides the "Mash up" ran in vintage sizing. I generally rock Large, i was Medium across the board with the collection. The size you wear for the plates windbreaker should work for you in the Babe Ruth.

So when exactly is this Snow Beach collection releasing? This month or sometime next year? If you don't want to drop this info here because of the lurkers, please DM me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom