**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

top 151 macy stores all getting

-4 versions of hats
-4 versions of long sleeve tshirt with hood
-4 versions of short sleeve tshirt

top 51 stores in northern states also getting
-4 matching fleece sweatshirts

didn't know about the sweatshirts but definitely waiting on those!

Not bad for $60.
20171204_195830.jpg

I can pull a stunt too, but I'm not about that scam life.

I copped 2. Find a different sales associate tomorrow and complain that I was charged twice for the same item. Get a refund. $30 each.

Wat you think is gonna stand the test of time from your era........ exactly. Not most of the music and Pretty much none of the fashion.

Talking about the "Golden" Era gets y'all in your feelings. Look at the bright side, at least you have money now so you don't have to steal it and you can walk down your block without looking over your shoulder.

When I see these customs, I think, where is Sarah Mclachlan when you need her?:smh:

9C3CED76-F0C8-40A4-AA52-F19D929AC5B2.jpeg

“In the arms of an angel [blah hmmm blaah] may find some comfort here”

You can only place Macy's orders over the phone if you have a Macy's cc? Been tryna skoop these bear tees, but the one I called aint messing with me smh. If anyone knows a Macy's that has them in stock and takes phone orders please PM me.

You can only place Macy's orders over the phone if you have a Macy's cc? Been tryna skoop these bear tees, but the one I called aint messing with me smh. If anyone knows a Macy's that has them in stock and takes phone orders please PM me.

As long as you have a Macy’s card they can ship directly to your house. I would contact the 1800 number..have them stock locate with the sku...then call those stores and have them ship to you with your Macy’s cc.

As long as you have a Macy’s card they can ship directly to your house. I would contact the 1800 number..have them stock locate with the sku...then call those stores and have them ship to you with your Macy’s cc.
Lol thats the thing bro, I don't have a Macy's cc and it's not worth taking a hit on my credit to kop some Lo at the moment. I found a Macy's with some tees in stock tho.

Woah, is that a new policy or something?

After they cut me off from "the online experience" i called and placed a phone order for the crest. I dont have a macys cc and they placed the order no problem.

Woah, is that a new policy or something?

After they cut me off from "the online experience" i called and placed a phone order for the crest. I dont have a macys cc and they placed the order no problem.

If you order via the 1800 number it’s not a problem. If you get redirected to an actual brick and mortar store they will not ship it unless it’s a Macys card. The 1800 number Hhave resources that the stores do not have to reduce fraud over the phone.

If you order via the 1800 number it’s not a problem. If you get redirected to an actual brick and mortar store they will not ship it unless it’s a Macys card. The 1800 number Hhave resources that the stores do not have to reduce fraud over the phone.

I called an actual store and placed the order. They asked me if ill be paying with a macys card and i said no just a regular CC and they processed it.

I called an actual store and placed the order. They asked me if ill be paying with a macys card and i said no just a regular CC and they processed it.

Oh ok..every time I have tried they have told me no and that was the explanation they had given me. I will let them know next time that it is possible.

I bought my crest from macys over the phone about a month ago. Tried to use my cc after I had been transferred to a store and the manager said only macys cc. Fought with them and the 800 ppl but no luck, had to buy with my macys card.

Back
Top Bottom