**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

NAHHH. This is Tom Gould (dudes in Sportsman cap)
tom-gould-director.jpg

Really? I follow him on ig and he stays posting the black dude heavy. Always figured it was him

Y'all think the SB fleece rugby can be rocked WITH the vest, or would it look corny? It looks just like the pullover, but it appears to be thin enough to rock as a base layer.

Still tryna figure out who those weenies in the photoshoot are and why they were chosen.

If not Rae, why not someone like Thirstin Howl?

Idk any of them dudes, but I came across that dude Bloody Osiris' IG after all the talk over the weekend. I guess dude is a young stylist/model on some Ian Conner level. Idk why they didn't use Rae or Thirstin, but I guess they wanted to appeal to a broader audience. Capture the new generation/hypebeasts. They could've reached out to Lo Life's tho or even got some of their kids in the shoot since Im sure they're apart of the generation they're trying to reach out to.

Any idea if they doing wrist bands or just come line up? I come back from DR the day before ima just drop my bags and go line up

I have a feeling they produced a good amount but resellers will be out in force

dudes probably been making bots and writing scripts since it was announced they would release online

anyone going to head over to Prince St to check out the SNOW BEACH MAKE-YOUR-OWN station?

curious what images they'll have in there...

someone posted some snow beach sticker images... think these might be the stickers that come with the hat and the snowbeach tote?
assume that they'll have versions of these in the polo create-your-own machines...

upload_2018-1-17_11-22-28.png

edit:

also, that limited edition TAG for the new items is pretty great... just the snow beach jacket!
looks like its the same design as that sticker above.

upload_2018-1-17_11-24-21.png

I'll buy that Snow Beach Popover in Yellow & Black / Already got my Stadium Jacket (Sauna Suit LOL!!)

You guys should really think about the gravity of the situation... these guys took 20 + years to Retro these so I don't think there's going to be an incarnation in the future anytime soon.

and cats were paying $2-$3K

WERE Paying... There's one on ebay now, and can't even get $2000 for it... Unheard of price prior to the Retro....

we've known about the Snow Beach since last April and that guy should've really tried to OFF that piece since then so you know that guy waited until the Winter to wear that Sucker again LOL!!

I'm just waiting because it's a bunch of people who buy too much just like I caught that Stadium popover for a little over 500 weeks after the release.... SNOW BEACH gonna' be the same

Last edited:
and cats were paying $2-$3K

WERE Paying... There's one on ebay now, and can't even get $2000 for it... Unheard of price prior to the Retro....

Not entirely true.... dudes would always try to get 2k-3k based on a SB that was sold on Ebay for 2k (I think Ezra was the seller), but a lot of people with the beach pully didn't pay close to 2k... around Christmas time they used to pop up for $800 - $1200

Pricing started reaching those high points based on what I like to call the "Flight Club" evaluation... "I seen such and such listed his for that much so it must be worth that" type of deal, but they weren't really moving for that price

With all that said, $395 brand new still beats $1k in good condition so I'm happy for everybody that really wants the jacket and will finally get a chance to scratch this grail off their list

what’s the 10th item in the capsule?
Backpack fannypack
2 hats
2 rugbys
Vest coat and poncho?
Is it the sneakers?

Just seen on end it is the sneakers no cold wave pants damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom