**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does END ship to the USA?
Yes. Shipping is usually $12 (us). I purchased numerous things from their site in the past.
Funny thing is if you spend over $250, you qualify for free shipping, but i guess it doesn't apply for the SB release. haha

Found these pics from the 'Wavelength" Video shoot @nimisiskrash . I had a white crown and the Team Revolution Parka...didn't take any pics but I am towards the end of the video. Some heavy hitters in these pics.

20131020_184430.jpg
20131020_183555.jpg

Found these pics from the 'Wavelength" Video shoot @nimisiskrash . I had a white crown and the Team Revolution Parka...didn't take any pics but I am towards the end of the video. Some heavy hitters in these pics.

20131020_184430.jpg
20131020_183555.jpg
Peace I remember the TR jacket lol cause that’s a rare item (big up to divine)
Yeah this **** that’s going on is crazy to me. The game has been ****ed up for some time now and not just LO ether.what going on just makes me not like the sb even more.

E.N.D is outside the US so they will tax on damn near everything but Nike shoes. Beware the raffle though, that **** is bot central

Yeah, END Clothing be wildin' - I remember seeing the Polo varsity for like $1000+

UK retail is always more as a number than US retail and once converted is usually a large percentage more overall in US dollars compared to US retail.

Still better than resale...

Boxing varsity looks like its missing the pin, figures. 199 still kinda steep but thats def a great find for tj maxx. Those stores been kinda dead this year for polo. RL gonna come to their senses sooner or later and realize they cant just sit on all this merchandise and sell off season stuf themselves.

First decent thing Ive seen at my tj maxx in years

1C41C49A-0365-4705-A9B0-1D6227FF15E7.jpeg
Of course its a small, If that was about 50 dollars less I would probably grab that if they had my size. Seems like something that will look even better down the line long after its off shelves

Yeah, they’re pretty form fitting. I bought the other recent bear black sweatshirt and it was definitely roomier lol.
I actually like that, the mid section is pretty much the same but the sleeves are bit tighter. Not that much of a difference but its a nice touch compared to the outlet joints (That I still like alot)

I'm not even messing with E.N.D man, my last 3 orders from that site have been canceled. Which is a same cause I actually like their selections

Back
Top Bottom