**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Happy New Years nt.
nice! Theere are only four peices that have the official RL Chief and this is the main one...the others are the womens leather, men's down parka, and the tan polo shirt (which is as close they have come during this era). The other versions are just in-house fakes IMO.

Last edited:
who did damage on New Year's?? Man I was on the couch ALL day (plus I'm broke :lol: ) I usually stop by Dillard's at least and pick up a few things but I didn't even do that. I'm kinda disgusted with myself

any Dillards sale pickups? i missed out, curious to see if anyone scored some nice pieces for the low

Happy New Years guys.
Just wanted to share this present I got from my GF. They are samples and they both have sample tags. Unfortunately They ended up being to big on me.debating weather I should let them go

Happy New Years guys.

Just wanted to share this present I got from my GF. They are samples and they both have sample tags. Unfortunately They ended up being to big on me.debating weather I should let them go

Nice pickups, those are serious. Got a pic of the tag? Im curious as to what a sample tag looks like.

Happy New Years guys.
Nice...the tagging looks like it's for a Men's Spring line.

Happy New Years guys.

Nice, I want to get a few indian Navajo Aztec...print

SP,
Nice set up.

That RRL quilted shirt is a great functional peice.
You must be on TOAST with that underneath the jacket.

Back
Top Bottom