**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_2412.PNG

IMG_2415.PNG
I wonder when this is dropping. Taz the legend got All the exclusives. You can wear this in the winter for the cold or use it in the summer to dry yourself at the beach.
Thats a beach towel that he made into a hoodie.....

Macy's has 30% off what looks like everything. All items I checked were eligible. Code:FRIEND

Good looks on this man! Thanks. Doesn't have to do with anything RL, but was looking for a pair of sperrys for a while, black friday/cyber Monday didn't have anything and any promo code didn't apply to the original boat shoes with the better colors I wanted. Was just about to pay full price a night ago, glad I saw this.....no exclusion and copped for the low!

Good looks on this man! Thanks. Doesn't have to do with anything RL, but was looking for a pair of sperrys for a while, black friday/cyber Monday didn't have anything and any promo code didn't apply to the original boat shoes with the better colors I wanted. Was just about to pay full price a night ago, glad I saw this.....no exclusion and copped for the low!
Nice! Glad I could help someone.

Wha gwan NT Lo fam :nthat:

Been a while, had a lot to catch up on from back from April til now

Some recent pickups from eBay, Macys, and .com

Attach0(1).jpg
Attach0.jpg

Missed out on the whole stadium drop, was only interested in the popover tho so no great loss
Resale prices are crazy tho, mi no business wit dat
Saw most of you weren't feeling the Sui Ski but i like it
Might wait to see if Macys gets it like @dead stokc mentioned. need that discount

Glad I made it back here to catch the end of Novembear
Not trying to steal your thunder ahat ahat but reposting my bears since it doesn't look like old pics survived the move
Attach0(2).jpg

Not mad at the bear hoodies, cept i keep hearing the quality is subpar. Especially for that price.

Definitely better than the diabetes bear

The quality on those bear hoodies is very subpar. That's why I got the grey POLO hoodie instead of the hockey bear hoodie.

It was cheaper plus the quality felt better.

Back
Top Bottom