**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't see RL re-releasing these collections. The drops are "tests" to dictate if they should continue to retro past collections IMO....which they are (will do) doing.
This. Or they will re-release the most popular collections in smaller quantities.

We're in an era of nostalgia across the board right now (particularly for the 90s). RL would be foolish to not capitalize on that, yet unfortunately it's prob gonna come at the cost of alienating the core Lo Heads due to such limited quantities and hypebeasts invading the scene. Great pieces in this collection nonetheless, especially the Rugby,

This will be added.

10wmt-jumbo-v2.jpg

Good thing about these Ls is I’ve been hustling my *** off for the past 3 weeks to pay off my Amex in anticipation of spending like 1500 today

When did the Cold Wave release drop? I thought it was 93? Why on the custom Cold Wave print it says 92 unless I’m mistaken?

I know you've been gone for a minute Sock Lord, but this is the 2nd "test" Ralph has dropped and he has plenty more items to retro in his bag. Not to say you're wrong about pieces from this collection being rereleased.

We said the same thing about Jordan's. Now the same joints drop every 2-3 yrs.

Good thing I was up at 5:55 because that timer was inaccurate. I was able to cop the snow beach rugby, but I should've went back and got the hooded one too. Hopefully they restock or another site releases the collection.

I only wanted the fleece that looks like the classic pullover and luckily got it off RL.. I’m a M TTS so hopefully the M I ordered fits good

Too many shoes releasing alongside this collection so I’m happy and I can’t afford everything.. I’m just happy to get something for retail cuz I couldn’t get anything Stadium related cuz it was so limited and everyone wants to be a reseller

For the b&w, I’m honestly leaning towards that Cold Wave hoodie but I wanna see a high quality pic of either that or the b&w pullover

Back
Top Bottom