**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Circle ski goose....niiiice...not sure but the seller has had that on the bay for awhile already...just make sure there is nothing wrong with it or that it may be a kids..if it’s a green label that means kids version. I know someone on the bay was selling one a few months ago and was passing it as a men’s small but was probably a kids xl because it was a green label but size tag was missing

Blue label. Had my eye on it for a minute

another polo bear swim trunk. This one more subtle, he is mixed in with the other graphics... And looks like he is drinking something while relaxing by pool.

wp_ss_20180130_0001.png

There were dudes already camping outside of Ralph yesterday. I couldn't be happier that it's snowing & cold as **** out, lol. I wonder if they're all still there.
No one is stepping out of that line. Resellers and Keepers will be huddled together like Polo Penguins trying to keep their body temperatures up to get a chance at a Pullover.
DR.0246-00_P.JPG

The best part is that there is tons of Wave 1 Snow Beach still sitting on eBay, Grailed, and other sites. I 'm curious to see if prices start to fall or if returns happen when
those first credit card payments start cutting into their rent money.

Am I the only one who thinks this SB rugby fits mad short? I got a Large. Thing is like at my waste and I’m only 5’8”

No one is stepping out of that line. Resellers and Keepers will be huddled together like Polo Penguins trying to keep their body temperatures up to get a chance at a Pullover.
DR.0246-00_P.JPG

The best part is that there is tons of Wave 1 Snow Beach still sitting on eBay, Grailed, and other sites. I 'm curious to see if prices start to fall or if returns happen when
those first credit card payments start cutting into their rent money.

:lol: polo penguins

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash That's a great item. Looks like its has a Black Label Double Zipper.

I can’t believe at 1k, those Olympic boots sold out
They were made in the USA Purple Label Boots, priced at $300 - $500 less than the made in Italy Purple Label stamped version. These were a steal for people that knew what they really were. A full size run was never available, so more sizes may be available in the near future.

Anybody got their UK orders to their forwarding service delivered?
Why was it so expensive to despatch /ship to US ?
Any other time I have used this service it wasn’t anywhere close to be so expensive. Mind you , I did have 3 separate orders from RL.uk

Anyone got the sizing on the MEDIUM and LARGE of the Snow Beach Rugby?

trying to figure out what this fit is comparable to.... I have some stuff that a Large is like a drape, its huge and long... Other stuff where I barely fit into the L.
Would someone be able to compare it to the Polo Factory Store polo bear sweatshirts? or the SKI POLO BEAR scuba sweatshirt sizing?

upload_2018-1-30_10-39-25.png

called Prince St and was told NYPD cancelled the release. Anybody there to confirm? Don't want to make the trek for nothing...

Back
Top Bottom