**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180202-133512.jpg
    Screenshot_20180202-133512.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 12
OK just came from prince street. You have to be on your p’s & q’s when dealing w/ these employees I tell you. The guys that’s actually doing the customs are kool so I chalk it up to just RL employees being the dicks like always(met two that was kool but I peep game always). Smh. Anyway there is a few differences as far as the classic crest go since the rest of those designs are trash.i will say this the snow beach teddy color wise is on point so I would suggest if any of y’all that like that to get it in the blue/ black shirt option so it can stand out and be vibrate like the colors are intended,white is to bland. Ok on to the crest. The option for the yellow bars on the sides are a no go cause of it being to transparent so you can’t do that one I was told.You can only change the Roman numerals(1967) and not the “polo” at the bottom banner like during the holidays. Also if you choose the back option the man and the horse sits right above your name like previous RL custom name options.(there was a glitch in the program when I was there) The sweatshirt is $150.00 and is a regular cotton shirt minus the embroidered man and horse.

RL is putting out some incredible collections for you 90 's era fans. I just hate that Ralph has you doing so much to have a slim chance to own it at retail.

RL has really stepped up the quality this season. Ive been happy with the direction of the crop, just need more inventory.

Peace to those helping one another, and Peace to the NT detectives that gave me that Yuku NT laughs, posting the 2 NTers implementing that Love and Loyalty Tax on ebay.
I left them a long reply about that on their survey this morning.

OK just came from prince street. You have to be on your p’s & q’s when dealing w/ these employees I tell you. The guys that’s actually doing the customs are kool so I chalk it up to just RL employees being the dicks like always(met two that was kool but I peep game always). Smh. Anyway there is a few differences as far as the classic crest go since the rest of those designs are trash.i will say this the snow beach teddy color wise is on point so I would suggest if any of y’all that like that to get it in the blue/ black shirt option so it can stand out and be vibrate like the colors are intended,white is to bland. Ok on to the crest. The option for the yellow bars on the sides are a no go cause of it being to transparent so you can’t do that one I was told.You can only change the Roman numerals(1967) and not the “polo” at the bottom banner like during the holidays. Also if you choose the back option the man and the horse sits right above your name like previous RL custom name options.(there was a glitch in the program when I was there) The sweatshirt is $150.00 and is a regular cotton shirt minus the embroidered man and horse.

nice, glad to hear that.

the dude I dealt with on the prince st. phone-line (think it was shawn?) was good guy, and knew the brand well.

ordered the colorway snow beach bear on black polo... and the crest on the white sweatshirt. hopefully have pics for y'all soon, been a week.. not sure how long making them and shipping takes.

Ralph pimping the bear

The shirt top right looks like kids pajama

hat looks nice quality. Same build /style as the euro bear hats, with the ralph lauren script on back and the tri-color band.

i like the updated varsity script stuff with the small polo bear team logo on the sleeve tho.. some new colors, too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-02-02/how-ralph-lauren-plans-to-be-cool-again

Good read..talks about its new business model and the revamping of the stadium,snowbeach and other old lines as part of their strategy to start being profitable again

Read this earlier today, interesting read. I think much is said about the brand being cool again. I just think for a while they lost their way trying to be everything for everyone and that’s just not how retailers are going to market anymore. I will say that one of the best items I’ve bought this year was the washable cashmere hoodie not because of any logos or anything but because it’s easy to maintain and keeps its shape. If they focus on bringing back some nostalgia and infusing new technology it would benefit them in the long run it would help more than buying hype.

It would be interesting to see if they go the collabo route too. Imagine a scenario where we have 4-5 designers doing limited bear styles (kind of what Gap x GQ do with upcoming designers). They could do that with all the alumni designers alone. Mad dudes worked @ Lo before they blew up.

Question, does anyone have the OG snow beach & new generation colorway collection cards ? Without the opening ceremony logo in the corner. Here's a example of what I want exactly.

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom