**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

c75638c7-0817-4e8d-ba19-2bef5a0b2ff2-png.2059989

Yooo:rofl: I just got curved hard.

I was in line at the grocery store and this middle age latina was in front of me rockin a Louie bag and matching loafers. The kicker was she was rockin a dope gold button crested Ralphie sports coat. :smokin

So all I do is say “Nice jacket Ralph Lauren”.

She proceeded to turn around look my up and down...frown and turn back around and ignore me.
Curved hard wasn’t even trying to pop just a compliment. Damn :smh:

Currently at vacation and I’m at the Chicago store. 1 left. Medium

1 left ?

I'm wondering if this is more limited than a normal bear sweater. It is even weirder when you see it in person. think it will be tough to wear without a sport coat or suit, it's crazy sweater.

guess if we see it in Macys we'll know if it was limited and more for super fans or not.

1 left ?

I'm wondering if this is more limited than a normal bear sweater. It is even weirder when you see it in person. think it will be tough to wear without a sport coat or suit, it's crazy sweater.

guess if we see it in Macys we'll know if it was limited and more for super fans or not.

Don’t think it’ll be all that limited. Was able to get it today and I’ll prob rock with this blue linen blend Lo suit to turn it down a bit.

any fans on here for the Polo cologne lineup?

i missed this, assuming theyd not have a new release until Supreme Cashmere got wide release in the U.S...

reviews are interesting for this one... And looks like already out at Macy's, along with a marketing campaign featuring UFC's Luke Rockhold. Guess that's why he was in those #GENPOLO generation polo posts on Instagram.

POLO BLUE ULTRA
wp_ss_20180217_0004.png

Attachments

• wp_ss_20180217_0005.png
    wp_ss_20180217_0005.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
any fans on here for the Polo cologne lineup?

i missed this, assuming theyd not have a new release until Supreme Cashmere got wide release in the U.S...

POLO BLUE ULTRA
wp_ss_20180217_0004.png
I missed this too! I was going to buy Supreme Oud this holiday season but the aroma was too strong. I bought Tom Ford instead. Have you been able to find Supreme Cashmere?

Woman, 20, arrested for fatally shooting driver who cut her off

http://dailym.ai/2ofmyii

Bit off topic, but just blew my mind since I'm into PRL BlackWatch gear. Obviously I have the same exact shirt (posted last time when another newer guy came in and said he wore BlackWatch). Like the second time I've seen some offending perp wear BlackWatch (first time was past winter young kid in perp pic). Crazy.
So doing dumb shizz wearing PRL.

LrL5QL7.gif

Back
Top Bottom