**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

6989D3F1-5B81-4E3A-B76E-C519879A48D3.jpeg
C777701C-2E89-4EAD-8F6C-25C7D6A30F3C.jpeg
Anyway...

Joint is litty
Nice. Didn't I say a mens white denim cp 93 jacket would be nice. And I also requested the sailing jackets
with the metal clasps return. lol No more fashion advice. Give me an internship. I would have lines
outside Macys looking like Supreme. And that mens trucker is sold out at macys. Thank Me Later (Drake).

Got my CNY velour sweatsuit today and I have to say... it's as underwhelming as it looks in pics. They could have done much better, it's just lazy.

Has anyone ever been to the Polo store in Aspen, CO? I know it's not an outlet, but do non factory stores ever have good sales or clearance items? The last regular Polo store I've been to was in Vegas and I know everything was pretty price but they had a bunch of suits of sale I think... it's been so long I don't really remember.

Anyway here's a pic of the sweatsuit. I posted all the other CNY stuff so I might as well. Not a bad looking set, but it need other pieces to really compliment I think. I think it goes well with the patent leather in these 11s, and the satin jacket adds to the shine if you need to throw on an extra layer.

20190321_222103.jpg

Last edited:
im assuming polo aspen like the polo store in mammoth but on steroids from what I hear baller central for sure imagine what the Cannes store look like

how's the fit on it? I'm still looking for one but im between a small and a medium

I would say it runs true to size. If you wear between small and medium, go with the medium. It has a hint of old school feel regarding sizing so medium will give you room for under layers.

Back
Top Bottom