**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

OG USA release (Stars) vs OG Japan release (Spell-out).

Raphly, just give me one more taste this summer. Promise; I'll shut up and retire.

IMG_1395.jpg
7c56b98af0800fd4d5de6a1e18ddf5e9.jpg

I would say it runs true to size. If you wear between small and medium, go with the medium. It has a hint of old school feel regarding sizing so medium will give you room for under layers.
Thank you! now off to find one. Appreciate it homie

Thinking bout hitting outlet tmrrw. Is it still cross flags out there? An what’s the bear shirt this month?

Had a chance to talk sneakers with MSG so had to break out the P Wing hoody. Might have to pick one up in grey too....

YO! I slept on this post. Glad I went back and watch. We A-alikes on the shoes and era, right down to the Reebok 4600, just you were in Grade school, and I was in high/college.

Minnis (RIP), Mase, your ole Uncle Famous, Worm, 1988 - KENTUCKY. You can see my Solo Flights, the other joints I can assure your was Mase in black and elephant Jordans, (or soething of that elk. Stayed in 'em). Worm stayed in Nike Air Windrunners and my ace boon **** Minnis was prolly rockin' original Bo Jacksons. Mase in bootleg Polo of the era, the rest of us in Bugle Boy. My black T was actually a Le Coq Sportif with the blow up symbol on the back.

Look how we rocked our pants cuff back then. Ironically, it was the pre-cursor to the tapered sweats of today. Where I'm from, It was about putting the shoe AND the tounge of the shoe on display, so those symbols could be seen. 'Caused me and Minnis a lot of grief when we went of to college together and ran into Queens/Brooklyn/Dallas/Altanta/Detriot/Cleveland cats who were like, "WTF?!" We thought y'alls shizz was wack, and they thought ours was. Y'all won. LOL! '91 eveyone came back to campus, but they're jeans was suddnely sized up two sizes too big. The baggy jean era had struck! We never rolled our cuffs again after that.

Minnis, Mase, King Greene, Worm 88.jpg

Since this aint a shoe thread, keep it Lo, though since they bring the font back, old school Polo Tennis pencil font pic;
picresized_th_1301841070_POLOTENNIS.jpg

Attachments

• 20170620_093931.jpg
    20170620_093931.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
YO! I slept on this post. Glad I went back and watch. We A-alikes on the shoes and era, right down to the Reebok 4600, just you were in Grade school, and I was in high/college.

Minnis (RIP), Mase, your ole Uncle Famous, Worm, 1988 - KENTUCKY. You can see my Solo Flights, the other joints I can assure your was Mase in black and elephant Jordans, (or soething of that elk. Stayed in 'em). Worm stayed in Nike Air Windrunners and my ace boon **** Minnis was prolly rockin' original Bo Jacksons. Mase in bootleg Polo of the era, the rest of us in Bugle Boy. My black T was actually a Le Coq Sportif with the blow up symbol on the back. Look how we rocked our pants cuff back then. Ironically, it was the pre-cursor to the tapered sweats of today. Where I'm from, It was about putting the shoe AND the tounge of the shoe on display, so those symbols could be seen. 'Caused me and Minnis a lot of grief when we went of to college together and ran into Queens/Brooklyn/Dallas/Altanta/Detriot/Cleveland cats who were like, "WTF?!" We thought y'alls shizz was wack, and they thought ours was. Y'all won. LOL! '91 eveyone came back to campus, but they're jeans was suddnely sized up two sizes too big. The baggy jean era had struck! We never rolled our cuffs again after that.

Minnis, Mase, King Greene, Worm 88.jpg
Since this aint a shoe thread, keep it Lo, though since they bring the font back, old school Polo Tennis pencil font pic;
picresized_th_1301841070_POLOTENNIS.jpg

Love seeing old flicks those solo flights were/are so sick. I had the Solo Flights from the following year in 1990 they held up so well wish Nike would re issue them. Le Coq Sportif is so underrated, the Yannick Noah Track suits were so fly

Love seeing old flicks those solo flights were/are so sick. I had the Solo Flights from the following year in 1990 they held up so well wish Nike would re issue them. Le Coq Sportif is so underrated, the Yannick Noah Track suits were so fly
Correction: this photo is fall '89/Spring of '90, so we had the same joints. My was White leather with the yellow/gray accents. Killer colorway! Seems like nothin' was wack back then!

Thinking bout hitting outlet tmrrw. Is it still cross flags out there? An what’s the bear shirt this month?

30% ended today
Cross flags stuff still around... all the hype over it was online. Seems like once the stuff restocked, it’s been sitting... at least at my outlet it has
There’s no major display for the bear stuff anymore but there is a fat bear shirt wearing P sailing that I haven’t seen before... I copped it today to add to the collection

There’s another traditional bear shirt. I forgot what it looks like but I think it dropped last month.. lot of clearance items that have been picked over by now

Back
Top Bottom