**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I’m not wearing a jacket with the drawing of another man on the front, especially a random white guy. No thanks.
I didn’t like it initially but it grew on me especially with the graphic on the back and that orange that smacks you in the face. looks-wise, this piece is way better than TNF x supreme collab with the giant Statue of Liberty

Last edited:
They did too much with the jacket.

on another note they got the winter stadium fur hats at the outlet I guess. I know I would only wear it with the jacket but I kind of regret not grabbing it from SVD when it was like 60% off.

Funky

The crepe sole is one of my favorites because RL designs the most creative footwear on top of them. This low version and the mid version are so odd that they look good. People are going like these, but will question how RL gave these the green light when they see how good these really could have been if RL would have used premium materials for the uppers instead of the nylon shell.

Last edited:
They did too much with the jacket.

on another note they got the winter stadium fur hats at the outlet I guess. I know I would only wear it with the jacket but I kind of regret not grabbing it from SVD when it was like 60% off.

Did you say something about the P wing?

Last edited:
So what’s the merch cert good for?
640EE1CD-35FA-4012-9037-7C25D858AF95.jpeg

The crepe sole is one of my favorites because RL designs the most creative footwear on top of them. This low version and the mid version are so odd that they look good. People are going like these, but will question how RL gave these the green light when they see how good these really could have been if RL would have used premium materials for the uppers instead of the nylon shell.

polo uggs pluggs size up they narrow soft inside too way better than down under

Waiting for it to hit for Black Friday. Salute.
The p racer goose is nice but it doesn't look like
a real ski jacket. It just has a ski graphic.

The 80s aztec style ski jacket is what ski jackets actually look like.

ski sample 3.jpg

ski sample.jpg

ski sample 4.jpg

You can tell the aztec ski is for people that actually go skiing.
The P racer graphic ski goose is more alpine type fashion.

The P racer Cross ski goose will impress Polo heads.
The aztec neon Polo goose is for those that might actually go skiing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom