**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That limited 0]
DCA85496-02B0-4D2C-9438-43BD3EB04AC9.png

Jacket is horrible in person
Should have been a vest just like the last few gooses but I do like the hat to it.
I seen several versions of lo gooses skied in since 87 So idk what duke talking about and p racing Parker layered up and skied in and styled on the powder. Got a bredren from Flatbush that snowboard and ski on the regular and religiously wears nothing but lo and this dude has other classics like NF Columba burton ect but it’s nothing but the lo

Last edited:
I recently notice my lo acquisition habits!!!
Beginning and end of the year😆...haven’t been impressed w/ to much like past years
Out piecing my bornday outfit (might just hit the stash cause I really didn’t see anything nowhere ) but I came across these,one of the pair of jeans I was actually eyeing....
A89AFFB2-6F5C-4026-9FCD-F1FE59B91173.jpeg

Retail $125
Reduce to $50
I payed $40 :emoji_sunglasses:

Side note I found out I can fit boys size 20+ classic (men’s small/medium) not since 1996 could I do that. Lol
9CA37899-C8B9-4FDE-B9F1-3CFE05796C17.jpeg
8FAD9925-B8B1-42C3-B843-4BF0F09B0729.jpeg

Looking for some waffled lo thermals I come across this so since it’s “novembear” hey why not🤷🏽‍♂️ Not that I need anything else.
Didn’t know it was a kids pice till I got home later on that night and did some research. silkscreen and flocking nice touch,Woman and kids was always the champion sound when it comes to RL...always (the shirt was misplaced on the men’s rack)
this is only possible by recent diagnose of having diabetes on January second of this year and lost mad weight so now I look like some toned up dude in they fly younger brother shirt a size down😂😂. I already sold / traded stuff I knew I was never going to wear again and the few pieces I had that was too big. **** lo!!!! Moral of the story is take care of ya health NT cause this ish is real. You only get one go round and no do overs.
Holistic living no pharmaceuticals what so ever Eat better so you can live better
Peace!

Jacket is horrible in person
Should have been a vest just like the last few gooses but I do like the hat to it.
I seen several versions of lo gooses skied in since 87 So idk what duke talking about and p racing Parker layered up and skied in and styled on the powder. Got a bredren from Flatbush that snowboard and ski on the regular and religiously wears nothing but lo and this dude has other classics like NF Columba burton ect but it’s nothing but the lo
I couldn’t pull it off but I could see a woman pulling it off fly. RicoSwa RicoSwa gotta show us how he styles it when he cops. Columbia jackets I used to rock tough. I had a Vamoose in this red,black,royal blue back in the 90’s that I used to rock religiously. Columbia & Patagonia got some old school gems and their stuff now is quality still it seems. Where I’m at it gets cold for like a month where I might need a goose and even that’s stretching it. Hate that I can’t really flex the big coats.

Beginning and end of the year😆...haven’t been impressed w/ to much like past years
Out piecing my bornday outfit (might just hit the stash cause I really didn’t see anything nowhere ) but I came across these,one of the pair of jeans I was actually eyeing....

Retail $125
Reduce to $50

Side note I found out I can fit boys size 20+ classic (men’s small/medium) not since 1996 could I do that. Lol

Looking for some waffled lo thermals I come across this so since it’s “novembear” hey why not🤷🏽‍♂️ Not that I need anything else.
Didn’t know it was a kids pice till I got home later on that night and did some research. silkscreen and flocking nice touch,Woman and kids was always the champion sound when it comes to RL...always (the shirt was misplaced on the men’s rack)
this is only possible by recent diagnose of having diabetes on January second of this year and lost mad weight so now I look like some toned up dude in they fly younger brother shirt a size down😂😂. I already sold / traded stuff I knew I was never going to wear again and the few pieces I had that was too big. **** lo!!!! Moral of the story is take care of ya health NT cause this ish is real. You only get one go round and no do overs.
Holistic living no pharmaceuticals what so ever Eat better so you can live better
Peace!
Being able to fit that boys XL is clutch especially on items that are kid exclusives and items that are the same as men releases but already marked $100 less

I have a couple bear knits that weren’t released in men sizing

Being able to fit that boys XL is clutch especially on items that are kid exclusives and items that are the same as men releases but already marked $100 less

I have a couple bear knits that weren’t released in men sizing

I was only able to fit the biggest hat size in kids cause the were the equivalent of a 7/1.8 in a fitted not so much now it’s kinda hit or miss.
Yeah I need a bear knit 😂

App didnt even alert me to the vintage stuff. Anybody happen to catch the sizes that were available? Just curious

Hat is type shallow jus like the Respect wildlife joint. Idk what little kid head *** they use to model hats off of but they need to stop. Only the long bill stadium hats fit me smh
95382317-ABD1-4F6F-903F-BC7310D0D5C0.jpeg
C502FD27-11F2-412E-85D5-C2AD3D493B38.jpeg

The “Sneakers”/ Boots are fire definitely double up worthy. Gotta grab the Red Lo cut ones and the pants now too. Wouldn't be mad if they dropped a Black high cut pair or even Wheat.
A0C5638D-02D2-4881-B558-6837AD3349EB.jpeg

Last edited:
App didnt even alert me to the vintage stuff. Anybody happen to catch the sizes that were available? Just curious
THose were used vintage items. Only one size availiable of each. I had time to snatch them all but passed because of the price and you dont know what your getting as far as condition wise. The description states they may have distressing. At least on ebay you can ask the seller questions and get a better idea of the condition.

Hat is type shallow jus like the Respect wildlife joint. Idk what little kid head *** they use to model hats off of but they need to stop. Only the long bill stadium hats fit me smh
95382317-ABD1-4F6F-903F-BC7310D0D5C0.jpeg
C502FD27-11F2-412E-85D5-C2AD3D493B38.jpeg

The “Sneakers”/ Boots are fire definitely double up worthy. Gotta grab the Red Lo cut ones and the pants now too. Wouldn't be mad if they dropped a Black high cut pair or even Wheat.
A0C5638D-02D2-4881-B558-6837AD3349EB.jpeg
Bro thank you for this. I been looking at that navy wildlife hat. Its shallow?? Boots are fire

Retail $125
Reduce to $50

Peace!
Good look and stay on your grind, health wise. We aint doin' nothing but getting older, and without your health, none of it matters. Stay mental, and congrats on getting down to fighting wieght, Krash! Plus I see you out there with the artwork, everywhere!

haven't been involved here as much as i used to be. i have a few pieces that I havent worn in years that I'm looking to get rid of. where can i get a good idea of what, if anything, they're worth?

Back
Top Bottom